Lancaster Bible College Top Questions

Krista

I don't really have any complaints about Lancaster Bible College.

I can honestly say that I can't think of anything bad in my school. My college is the best place that I can be right now and I just can't complain about it.

Alicia

I consider the variety of food choices to be the worst at my school. I feel as if there aren't enough healthy food choices to choose from during meal times. Really, there is nothing really "bad" about Lancaster Bible College that I can recall.

Mark

Chapel

Kylee

In developing a truthful response to the question, I must admit that the worst aspect of Lancaster Bible College pertains to the cost. Tuition cost commonly presents difficulty for students attending any university, and LBC is no exception. However, unlike most colleges, LBC does work hard to grant students with as many scholarships that they may be eligible for. Through alumni support, tuition is reduced for many students. Nevertheless, it is still a huge hurdle for students, including myself, to overcome.

Christina

Unfortunately the student body at this school has a tendancy to remain within itself and not branch out as much as it could. I desire to see our student body become even more actively involved in the community around us, especially in the city. There is a lacking passion for reaching outside the borders of our college campus and this is something that is untentional but is being realized by many. There is a slow process beginning where I can see the students finding new ways to branch out.

Alex

The worst thing about my school would have to be the temptation to stay up too late. There are many activities to do late night, which is not always a good thing, because of the peer pressure to hang out.

Although LBC is an excellent school, the worst thing is that they do not have a wide variety of degrees or classes.

I think the worst thing is the expense. I know a lot of students are able to get most of their tuition paid for, but because of my parent's income I an not getting enough from FAFSA and did not quite having enough to make ends meet without a loan.

Michelle

The worst thing about my school is the cafeteria food. It isn't terrible, but it could definitely be a lot better!

Deanna

I think the worst part about my school is that lack of science and math curriculum here. It is not a weakness considering the main purpose and mission of the school, but for my particular interests, I would like to see more of it. The school is not extremely content-driven, which is hard for me because that is how I learn best.

You have to play in sport or do school activities to be noticed. Plus, it is too expensive and the school does not have lots of scholarships.

Yordania

I really can't think right now of worse things. Maybe just being able to afford housing has sometimes have been my struggle, but the financial counselors could try and help you the best to their abilities.

Jesse

About Lancaster Bible College: the worst thing was narrow-mindedness. They were so on concerning Biblical matters, but they were not open to differences in opinion and experience. I felt very closed in.

Andrea

The food

Small.