Lancaster Bible College

« See more reviews of Lancaster Bible College

Lancaster Bible College, while it does offer other fields besides ministry and Bible, does not have the best reputation for these areas such as Arts & Sciences. While some of my classes in these programs have been beneficial and the professors have been great, the overall quality is not quite where it should be and it may be hard to find a career in these areas after you graduate.

A person who has no desire to know God and learn about His Word would not enjoy Lancaster Bible College. This school is in a very calm and rural area, so a student who loves the city life might not enjoy this college.

If you are going to have a hard time getting scholarships you should not come to this school. If You want to actually find a good paying job when you graduate you should not come to this school.

Those who don't want to grow in there faith or don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Those who also dont have a lifestyle that is honoring should reconsider a differernt college.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone that is not interested in the things of God or someone that does not want to have to deal with a strong community of friendship.

The type person that shouldn't attend this school are those who don't believe that Jesus died for our sins and then rose again 3 days later.

A person that is looking to party their way through school would not be a good fit here.

Those who are not serious about serving the Lord in Ministry

Any un-home schooled person should not attend this college.