Lancaster Bible College

« See more reviews of Lancaster Bible College

One of the most frustrating things about my college is not the institution itself; but rather in the attitudes of some of the people that attend it. A good majority of incoming freshmen and even some transfer students never seem to get past that initial “it’s all about me” complex. Yes I know that college is supposed to be fun and exciting but there is a time when we must look to others needs and not our own. It is this egotism and disregard for others that can make even the best college at times seem frustrating indeed.

The most frustrating thing about the school is the quality of the food from the cafeteria because they try to make too many things healthy and also the chefs make comments that they wouldn't even eat the food they are serving the students so why serve it right? Also the Cafateria is only open for certain hours they don't stay open the whole day. Better fitness facilities in the gym would be nice too.

Although we are christians, sometimes it fustrates me when people don't actly like Godly people. It is sometimes fustrating really to show Gods love when your own friends or people you know are not showing God through their actions. We must also realize we are only human and with Gods love and forgivness we can help the world.

The most frustrating thing about our school is most likely the food. Overall it is decent but there are just some days where you feel like no matter what you pick food wise it could be a wrong choice.

There are so many amazing people that its difficult to find the balance between your Spiritual, Social, and Academic life. Not to meantion if you do balance all of these sleep is very hard to come by.

I can't think of anything extremely frustrating, but I guess the limited amount of practice rooms would be something.

I do not enjoy the gym facilities. The weight room I think could be updated and expanded.

It is small. The students are very closed minded and form cliquues fast.

The dining hall is not open long enough at meal times.

The internet is terrible and fails on you most times.