Lancaster Bible College Top Questions

Ali

The best thing about the school is the professors because they are always willing to take time out of their schedule to help you if need be and you can tell for sure that they want you to be succesful and succeed. Another thing would be the tutoring and disability services. Every first year student and disability studnet gets a tutor to help them transition into college life and gets them organized for the semesters that they are about to endure.

robert

Teachers are great and interact great with students. Academically proficient and competant. Strong focus on education, calling, and career placement.

Akasha

The fact that I can graduate in five years with my master's degree

Grace

There is such a Christ-centered environment here at LBC and no one is excluded. There is support in every possible way and everyone here really wants you to succeed in life.

Jennilea

The best thing about my school is the community. Everyone is so friendly, the faculty really cares about you and you have this sense that you are all part of something bigger, together. The college emphasizes growing together as Christians. They strive to teach, train and guide you into a closer walk with God. When you go to LBC, you know you are going to walk away changed.

Alex

The best thing about my school is the encouragement I receive from fellow students as well as staff members. College can be a place where people could definitely lose the motivation to study and get good grades, but here there is an equal balance between the college life and being studious. It is a place where you feel the desire to have a solid future.

The atmosphere is very communital. The relationships you make are not within a certain group of people but you come in contact with others outside of you "click." Also, you can see God working through others and see how they are living their life for Him.

Kacie

I love the community at Lancaster Bible College! It is a small school, and I know most people around, and everyone sincerely cares about each other. The teachers really invest in your life and the classes are actually enjoyable. I love my living situation as well! The dorm is set up really nicely. I live in a suite and only have to share a bathroom with 3 other girls! We have a TON of storage space for whatever you need to bring.

Brooke

I like that you are able to share your Christian beliefs in important issues.

Deanna

The best part of my school is the communtiy and focus on God. The people here are absolutely amazing, students and faculty alike. I love the way that people treat each other here, and the genuine caring environment. It is also a very accountable community because it is so small. God really is at the center eof everything here, which is perfect because they don't call it Bible college for nothing.

Katie

The best thing about my school is its genuine community. People on this campus really care about each other and look out for one another like a family. The professors are involved in the students lives and vice versa. We have a solid base, a binding cord in our faith in Jesus Christ, and it is through Him we have such close community. It is literally the most powerful influence and driving force of our school.

Brandon

I feel the best thing about our school is the real support and encouragement that everyone gives you. I feel that this is where God wants me and this is a great place to learn about God's word and how to find out what God ants of you in this life. I hope you visit and see how wonderful this college really is.