Lander University

« See more reviews of Lander University

At Lander University, it is hard to recieve financial aid once you are accepted. I currently hold a 4.0 GPA and was only awarded $400 in scholarships from my university. I was told that the focus for scholarships is on incoming freshmen and transfer students, not on returning students. It seems as though there is no reward for the hard work I put into my education.

The one problem that I have had was attempting to study for tests while dealing with roommates that didn't take their work seriously like partying, coming back drunk with their friends, and playing video games all night.

The time that we spent in school because it seems like everything is rushed. When we spent more time in school everything was more relaxed and steady paced.

The worst thing at this school would be the drinking. Alot of the students here drink. Some times on and off campus. Its crazy how some people act.

Some teachers don't understand that students have other classes that require ia lot of work in them, and they don't give students a break.

The racial division. The majority of blacks stick together and whites tend to stick together.

Everyone goes home on weekends and breaks, so since I rent a house here it's dead.

The location. There is really nothing to do during free time.

Nothing that I have seen so far.

My school has loads of construction throughout the entire year. It affects getting to classes and studying can get hard because of the noise.