Lander University

« See more reviews of Lander University

People who attend this school should prefer smaller more interactive classes. Lander provides a tight knight campus. Most people enjoy the smaller campus, because it allows us to get closer with our professors and other students. Also they're are numerous organizations and sororities for people to get involved in, so it's definitely for people who like to be a part of things.

Anybody with a positive attitude, likes to have fun, get involved and meet great new people. Many different classes are offered. Classes are kept to a minimum so there is help if it is need. Everybody is known by their name and not a number.

Anyone looking for a close knit community with lots going on around campus. A person looking for a great education with help from each and every staff and faculty member, including the President of the University.

Personally, I think if you are going to attend college period, you need to be willing to work hard. Nothing in life is easy breazy so if you plan on going to college you have to be a hardworker.

A person who wants to succeed and can handle being in a place with little to do off campus and can make friends easy.