You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lane College

Kenya

My classmates at Lane College are a diverse group of people. Some come from the smallest town other come from the biggest Metropolition areas. Their are all kinds of people short, tall, medium. and small. One thing we all have in common is our drive to learn. Everyone here is willing and ready tp learn. Eveyone come to class with a serious approach and a positiive outlook on life.

So far what I have gotten out of my college experience is discipline. I know how the everything should be done at a certain place and time. Its helping me become a responsible adult and obtain my dreams and goals.Attending college is very to my valuable future becuase I plan on owning my own Graphic Design business , without college I wouldnt have the physiological skills it takes to owning my own business. I would also lack the professional skills it takes to be a graphic designer.

Hardworkers ! Any one who is ready to learn and put in the hard work to learn. Many people want everything to be easy in life. Lane College proves that everything may not be easy but everyone can make with hard work and drive.

Jarren

To describe my classmates in one sentence I would have to say that they do the right thing everyday by coming to class and they put up compitetion academically.

If I had the chance to go back in time and make a transition in my life for college, I would have studied some of the things I should of studied in order to have made a perfect A. I would have handled some of my assignments more better and made better decisions in order to have had the best work. I would have prepared myself for the things that I faced around that time better and within a longer time period. The values that I had around that time would have been different and they would been what they are now. However the most important change for the transition to college would be the people I hung around and the one's that hung around me.

I consider the best thing about my school the historical Bray Hall. It has been around for almost 50 years. Bray Hall has classes held within it throughout the regular school days. The Registar office, the finacial aid, and cashier office is in Bray Hall where most of the business of the college is held. On the top floor is our President McClure, were he works hard making sure that everything for the school is done.

Erica

Lane College is well-put school that that helps with education and finacial needs that go along with your major.

My classmates are always anxious to learn but not always eager to learn, but are willing to help when needed too.

The advice I would give myself today is look for scholorships in your spare time, and pick up great study skills.

Andrea

Annie get it together, just because we moved and I'm attending a new school doesn't mean I can't still make honor roll. I need to schedule tutoring sessions with a few of my teachers since their teaching methods are totally different from my teachers at my other school. Make sure I attend all ACT and SAT training sessions. It's time to attend my local college and sign up for college math, while I'm in high school! Wow, taking the college prep course will really help me make my transistion into college life!!

If you're family oriented and serious about your education you should attend this school. Anyone who's used to small town environment or anyone who wants to experience a small town environment should attend this school.

You shouldn't attend this school if you're not looking for family oriented, small town environment. If you're looking for luxury as far as dorm rooms you shouldn't attend this school.

Asia

The president actually care about his students is how my school is unique.

The president actually care about his students is how my school is unique.

I would go back and tell myself that there are many scholarships out there and I to start looking soon.

The best thing about my school is the teachers help, the president make sure that the freshman students are on the right track, and when you need help with something people help you.

Tuyen

I would punch myself in the stomach. That would the first thing. Once my teenage self is on the ground. It is time for the most important lecture of all time. I would tell myself. That quitting school is not a wise decision. That education is very important. And that is sucks to see someone that has no common sense and skills appropriate to do the job. Gets paid a higher wage. When all the pressure to get the job done is on yourself. You know you can do the job better than they can, but they have a degree. Another advice to give myself. Is not going to private schools that advertise on television. They are expensive and the degree you get from them isn't recognized nationwide, for the most part. Going to a community college with a combination of online and in classroom work. Gets the job done just as fast and the degree recieve from a community college is recognized by higher level education schools. Which will give you the higher degree desired by many companies that pay competively higher wages.

Darius

Well do you really want me to tell you about this school. First off the schools is not organized . For Example after winter break I came back to school in did'nt have a room so I had to wait until the next day to get a room.And keep in mind befor I left I made sure I had ever Okay so I want have any problems.

Hmmmmm If I could go back in time and talk to myself as High School senior also knowing what i know now? Well First off I would've took my classes a little more seriious. And taking the ACT/SAT more times to get better score. And applying for Scholarships early in really taking them serious to. And also applying at more then one school. And don't try to go far away from home. So I think that wrap it about up with if I could go back iin time.

The most Frustrating thing I hate about my school is being so far away from my family and I thought it would be fun to be away from them but after being here for a semester i really miss them alot and I've been all over the internet looking for scholarships so I can be closer to home So if all is well I hope it Could truly be a blessing to get this Scholarships so I can be the man I could be to my family.

Jarrett

My peers are intellectual, knowledgable, independent, and hard working young adults.

I would encourage myself to love me for everything i am. At the conclusion of my senior year, i can remember being afraid of growing up because i didn't know what life was to bring. I didn't know where i was going and what i wanted to be in life therefore it left me in a deep depression. That summer, my mother encouraged me to apply for college so i did. It was one of the best desions that i could have made for myself. Over the last year and a half, i've not only learned about the requirements for my major but i learn a lot about myself too. I've learned to become an innovator, one who does not complain about thing happening, however, one how makes them happen.

The best thing about the institution that i attend would have to be our history.

Claudia

I would tell them to work thier hardest in highschool to maintain good grades in order to be able to get more scholarships. Also for them to make good decisions while they are in highschool and good study habbits, because they will greatly affect what you do in College. I would also tell them to make sure they make the right decision about college, and to make sure they are well grounded where they are at, so that they will be able to be fully focused.

The best thing about Lane College, is that the school has health insurance.

No, student should attend lane college. Lane is not a very well organized school. In the least, you should only attend Lane college if you have no other college to attend.

nicholas

there is a very deep history at this school

there is a very deep history at this school

i would tell myself to stay on top of my studies and to attend all my classes. college is fun you just have to do what is expected. also i would tell myself to make sure that i choose a school that is both academically oriented but also socially oriented. and above all things make sure to do the work that is expected of you.

theres are very strict curfew and non- visitation policies. and theres is nothing to do in this town so campus is dead on the weekends.

Lane College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.