You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lane College

brittany

Most schools focus only on academics, while lane focuses on academics, the community, healthy lifestlyes, building friendships and preparation for the "real world".

Do your research, make sure while looking for colleges to keep cite of your child's main goal (education) and stay away from party schools.

I love the hands on activities in the classroom. It has undoubtedly helped me in becoming a more confident speaker, while building life long friendships with my peers.

Eryka

Our school is best known for encouraging and pushing students to give there best in anything that we do..

That college is for anybody and that there is a diffrent college for everyone. Do not give up be encouraged and you will succeed.

The Relationship between student and faculty because they push students to strive for the best. I feel that we are expected to give only our best to represent our Family, Community and school. Our school lives by the saying The Power of Potential and I feel that we all try to.

Nycoria

When looking for the right college, wheather you are a parent or student, the key thing to look for the goals of the professors. What are their goals for your child and what do they expect from the student. Another thing is to make sure that the campus is comfortable to you. Will there always be a place for you to go and study without being disturbed? Are you able to converse with faculty and staff without the mean remarks or combacks? All of these things will aid you in finding the school that fits you.

At my school, the assignments are not difficult. But you do have to apply yourself.

Students that plan to party alot during the semester, and students that have a problem with attending weekly church services.

Kenya

My school is one of the oldest HBCU's in the country and has a great spirit.

My school is one of the oldest HBCU's in the country and has a great spirit.

Whenchoosing a school look at the accredidation,location and size. The school you pick hould be one that fits your personality and will give you the opprtunity to grow.

xaviera

my school is unique because it's a easy learning enviorment. It's not hard to meet new friends and everyone is very helpful. I enjoy my school because the teachers help you with anything you need.

my sure you visit the college before going.

That the school really dont help you find a job after graduation.

C

I would tell the student to research the school very well. Find out the good and the bad in the school. Look at different schools and compare them to each other. Take campus visits to the schools. What school you feel most comfortable is the school you should chose. Once you are in school, just be yourself.

At first it was the rules, but now that I am more mature I understand what they were trying to do.

Lane College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.