Lane College

« See more reviews of Lane College

I consider the best thing about my school the historical Bray Hall. It has been around for almost 50 years. Bray Hall has classes held within it throughout the regular school days. The Registar office, the finacial aid, and cashier office is in Bray Hall where most of the business of the college is held. On the top floor is our President McClure, were he works hard making sure that everything for the school is done.

The Relationship between student and faculty because they push students to strive for the best. I feel that we are expected to give only our best to represent our Family, Community and school. Our school lives by the saying The Power of Potential and I feel that we all try to.

The best thing about my school is the teachers help, the president make sure that the freshman students are on the right track, and when you need help with something people help you.

At my school, the assignments are not difficult. But you do have to apply yourself.

The best thing about the institution that i attend would have to be our history.

The best thing about Lane College, is that the school has health insurance.

the atmoshere. how every body is friendly and open