Lane Community College Top Questions

Natasha

They never answer their phones.

Dee

What I consider the worst thing about my school is the long wait you have (up to three hours) just to ask questions about your admissions, enrollment, financial aid. This is a problem due to the high enrollment that has recently came about since so many people have lost their jobs. Since the college is aware of the higher enrollment and they are offering more classes and building new buildings on campus why shouldn't they be able to provide additional employees to help with this situation.

Kaylee

I really do not like how the financial aid/ enrollment services is ran. You have to take a number just as if you were in a DMV and you end up waiting for a long time just to ask a simple question. It's hard to go and talk to them because you have to try and make time in your busy schedule which can be really hard.

The worst thing about my school is because it is smaller than neighboring schools, the classes fill up quite quickly. So if you don't sign up for your required classes on time, you may not be able to get in that term.