Langston, OK
Langston University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Langston University

sierra

I love it! It's a great and positive place.i would recommend anybody to go there. I love how although I'm not African American they still accept me and nobody looks at me differently because I'm white at an HBCU. I would recommend any and everyone to attend an HBCU!

Darren

I love my school! For the first couple of weeks, I didnt like the campus enviornment. I dont like the location, because its so far from anything. Once I started to get out and make friends, Langston grew on me. When I was applying for schools, I didnt have any intentions on going to an HBCU, but now im glad I attend an HBCU!

Derrick

Langston Over all is an amazing school once you get used to being there. You meet a lot of new people and the teachers are very friendly. Because you are on campus doesn't mean you cant have any fun, usually around the big holidays students get together to make there own fun, but all in all langston puts your education first and then makes sure you have fun after.

Janelle

My overall opinion of Langston University is that it is a very small school but worth it. Everyone knows or sees everyone. Walking to and from class is the easiest walk I've ever had to do. Langston university class is size is about the average class size of a 2a high school, so your teacher will actually know your name and remember you. The teachers care about your involvement and usually incorporate campus activities with school work so students have the chance to get out, see, and engage with one another. Overall Langston is perfect when you're looking for something that isn't over excessive like a D1 institution, but still worth the tuition in comparison.

K'Naja
Langston university

Langston university wa =s not what i was expecting... its not really a college i would go to

Langston university

damontriayna
langston sucks

yall ghetto

langston sucks

yall ghetto

Chelsie

Any person can attend Langston. They are very open and friendly and also open arms to anybody who wants to come. There is not a type that attends Langston University. We have all kind of races and talented interesting people that attend Langston.

What I consider the worst thing about Langston, My answer would be how they have no african american history classes available to us college students and we attend a Historically Black College.

T'erra

Langston is known for being a historically black college (HBC). Langston also has one of the best nursing programs in the nation.

If I had a chance to go back and speak with my high school senior self I would walk right up to her and look her straight in the eyes. I would then say "stay focused". I would have a conversation with her about her goals and dreams and the ways to prevent set backs. I would tell her that she needs to be responsible and get herself on birth control since she is sexually active with her partner and use protection always. I would tell her that knee injuries happen all of the time and to remain focused on getting a basketball scholoarship. Opportunities for a student athlete are endless. I'd tell her that she will meet so many new people and travel to many places. There are tones of successful men in this world and she should not focus on this man. If he loves her, he will find her in the future. I would say to her that her future is very bright and that an educated beautiful black woman is powerful.

I wish I would have known that taking breaks in college is a waste of time. It is better to complete your degree at once instead of taking semesters off. I know that it gets tiresome. Students need to be future oriented and focus on the end result of starting a career that you are passionate about and don't think about the long studying hours and empty pockets. Be encouraged by the fact you are propelling yourself forward and trying to make a contrubution to this world with your new found knowledge.

jabria

The advise that i would give myself is to apply for scholarships in the fall of my senior year. Create new study habits that would keep us involved into the subject. Study hard for the SAT/ACT exam so that your first semester of college wont be your 13th year of high school. Get active in your school and community as that will help your application into college and scholarships. Explore many options before deciding what you really want to do. Just have fun yuor senior year because your first year of college won't be as easy.

The community and people at Langston University are the best thing about my school. They're very welcoming and friendly. I have met a few new people that I know will be in my life for a very long time. The professors teach with enthusiasim and confidence.

I brag to my friends that this university as a community has become family to me. My advisor is very helpful with my classes and grades. My newly found roommates are the best. We've become so close in our first semester together. The professors provide help and understanding. The campus life and activities are fun but not overwhelming to where you can't fit studies in. I find it to be a very beautiful setting when I'm outside walking around campus. The school cost is very little with their help of scholarships and financial aid information.

donica

What's unique about my school compared to others is that as a campus we are team, and we respect eachother. We are lions and we are a strong school who's prepare for anything.

If i could go back in time, I would tell myself that college can be very expensive and too not worry about the money keep track of your education and standards. Knowing what I know now I would give myself advice to do better things. I would prepare myself for the obstacles that's going to come my way. I would allow myself to manage my time, and listening skills. Highschool prepares you for college, and college prepares you for a better future ahead of you. I would try to understand college material more better. so that i can better myself. College can be a great expeince for most people as well.

The kind of person that should atten this school is a college ready student. I f you are a college ready student, you will become a langston me or women. A student should attend this school if he or she is ready to complete a goal and achieve things in life.

Langston University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.