Langston, OK
Langston University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Langston University

Judith

If I could back in time and talk to my high school senior self I would say to go to school. I would say that ditching was not worth it and it just made things harder for my self when it didn't need to be and I lost a lot of valuble class time. I would also tell myself to not put off how to pay for college. I thought I would have so much time to worry about it and now I'm struggling finding money for school. Another important thing I would tell my self is get a job and save money because it really does make a difference.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to apply to the local community college instead of all of the big universities that I was automatically accepted to. Due to the fact that I fell into the top ten percent rule, I was automatically accepted into major universities that cost thousands of dollars. I could have easily taken the same classes at the community college for a hundred dollars at the most and then transfered when I was ready. If I would have known that back then, I am sure I would have chosen to stay and attend the local community college.

Angelica

I come from Los Angeles, California and in my opinion what's so different about my school than other schools in my hometown is that they let us stay at campus during weekends and holidays unlike in California, students have to spend the weekends with their members. The campus is alos widely open and so crowded unlike UCLA. Dorms have ectra space and the school offers a variety of scholarships to outsiders.

If I was to go back in time a year back and be a senior, it would be my year of success. I won't let noone or any disgust get in my way to pursue my goals. I would be participating in any former clubs held at after school, play tennis or volleyball to get scholarships. I would also be taking college classes and honor or ap classes in order for me to get elected from many colleges. It would be a hard task. I would not waist time and push myself, motivate myself that I can precieve any challeges and make that effort be worth it. By when graduation came, I would be graduating in honors and also begin working to save up for college expenses and be awarding for scholarships.

Students who shouldn't attend this school should be those who are not interested in making a change for their own lives, those who are not willing to go further up ahead than any let down that they had experienced. In my response, everyone is welcome to come here to this 4-year institute but of course if students, adults or any people are not interested in it then, we should prefer to repest their own actions.

I describe my school as being one of those school I can be myself and know that the people there are helping me better myself...

Assuming that I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself you need college more then you think. This is the year to really work on scholarships, network, getting advice from different college students. I would say, " Go on more college tours to get the field on what's out there". You're at a point where you have to find a path to take. Also, knowing that you can succeed in life. It's more then finding a career, but also finding a new and exciting life to live.

The most frustrating thing would have to be not toward my school, but toward the people who critism it.

Jasmine

I would encourage myself to continue to study hard. Grades are extremely important. I would warn myself just how easy it is to become distracted and I would have to surround myself with people with the same short term goals. I would spend as much time as I could with my family. Most kids my age can't wait to leave so they won't have ANYONE to tell them what to do. I didn't realize just how much I would miss everyone. How much I took for granted. I would tell myself to sit back and absorb all that I could talking with my family about life or just the weather. I would run around the house with my dogs because sometimes I wonder if they will remember me for my visits home are getting so far and in between. I would get up early and sit with my mom because she says its much more peaceful and beautiful. I can spend as much time trying to understand just what that means because getting up early is NOT a good thing! I would say enjoy HS as long as you can because the REAL work is ahead!

shaquana

My classmates are very interesting and challenging.

My classmates are very interesting and challenging.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a highschool senior I would have told myself to stay focus. Also I would tell myself to plan ahead and stay focused on my goals I have in mind.

A strong minded person should attend this school as well as any other school.

Richard

Instruct in the art of teaching various branches which pertain to a common school education and in such higher education as may be deemed advisable, and in the fundamental laws of the United States in the rights and duties of citizens in the agricultural, mechanical and industrial arts."

College education is very important for my future. College is my opportunity to improve my life by having more opportunities to get better jobs, and to encourage my family to go to college.

People who are not willing to learn or listen to their professors. Those who does not have goals in life and dont want to be somebody in life. Inmature people that think that everything in life is just fun and a game.

Gabriel

APPLY YOURSELF! Don't just take it for granted and try as hard as you can in your academics. That doesn't mean don't have fun and make new friends, however it does mean take your acedemics seriosly including high school.

Langston University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.