Oakwood, GA
Lanier Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lanier Technical College

Jake

Lanier Tech is a good school with dedicated professors. I just started in summer semester so the campus is quiet. I am looking forward to Fall semester to see the full campus picture. I also work outside of school so I will need to be particular in any extracurricular activites I choose.

Joseph

It's a nice tech school, but many students are unsavory and I don't feel comfortable reaching out to staff. The campus is kept clean and attractive, and they are all within walking distance of good stores and restaurants. The biggest draw is that tuition is very reasonable.

Denisse

it's a small school with great professors and small classes which helps me as a student get more of a one on one experience with my professor which I really love. I also really like how everyone there is so willing to lead a helping hand even if it's not their area of expertise

Linda

If I could give myself as a high school senior, I would say PAY ATTENTION and don't drop out. We have a high drop out rate in the city of Gainesville, Georgia. I droped out and so did atleast 50% of my class. In Fact, my son was the first person to graduate from high school in my family. He inspired me to go back to school and get my GED. Now, I am in college. It is very hard to get a job without a high school diploma and the economy is getting worst. Everything I learned in my time at high school,I have been able to use thoughout my life. Geometry is usefull when you own a home, Algebra is useful for budgeting (and so many other things), English is useful if you plan to write an email, Civics is useful if you plan to be an American, etc.

If have any advice to prospective students at Lanier Technical College it would be don't take to many classes at once and manage your time wisely. Although LTC is a technical college, it is very challenging. It takes a lot of time to read, take notes, and prepare for exams. I have a family to take care of too, including my diabetic 14 year old. I spend most of my nights reading and completing assignments.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be not enough on campus classes. I have to rush to register if I plan to take a class on campus. Otherwise, I will be left with all online classes which I feel take more work.

Lanier Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.