Lansing Community College

« See more reviews of Lansing Community College

My school is best known for it's theatre, sign language and nursing programs. They are all top in the area and give out many scholarships a year. I am currently going to a community college and it is very one-on-one. The class sizes are small and it is very personal. Lansing Community College is one of the best community colleges anywhere. It is really growing quickly and is very affordable. It is a really great alternative to a university or even a great tool to save money before transfering and makes the transition a bit easier.

The Nursing program at Lansing Community College (LCC) is widely know in the area and beyond. It is an exceptional program with very high pass rates for the N-CLEX exam. Also the college helps students prepare to continue their nursing degree through various transfer programs.

The place where anyone can attend no matter what age to attend classes to transfer or get a degree or get a high status in a current field. the cost of schooling is affordable to everyone

Lansing Community College is best known for accessibility, they have different locations in which you can attend class.

Nursing program and getting you on track for transfering.