Laramie County Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Laramie County Community College

Connor

I like my school and professors a lot. I have had a very positive experience in my two semesters at Laramie County Community College. I do attend the satellite campus in Laramie, Wyoming. The response of LCCC in the class setting to COVID-19 has been very impressive and appreciated.

Codi Ann

I spent two years there to get my associates in liberal arts. I would recommend it only if someone wanted to get a small taste of college life before jumping into a real college. The professors are fantastic; the administration is not. The arts are blatantly ignored and they are more preoccupied with making the school look nice than making sure their students are actually successful. They just don't care about the academics.

LCCC was a great school to attend if you wanted to get a degree or complete a program and get on with your life. I enrolled right out of high school where I was use to a wide variety of sports, arts, and extra curricular activities. LCCC did offer some but attendance and participation was lacking. My classes were small and teachers very friendly and helpful often being on a first name basis with most of them. If you are looking for a college town you wont find that in Cheyenne. It is a great community but very little in the way of social life for college age students, be prepared to drive to either Laramie or Ft. Collins for any college life. I am not a nontraditional student and plan to finish a degree through LCCC, I feel that as an adult it will be more the pace I am now looking for.

Aubrey

I think that they try to do what is best for there students. I also feel like they want there students to be able to not be alone on this trip you just have to make the effort to wanting to use the resources to have the help that you can get and need. I also like how the teachers are very understanding about how to help me understand if I don't really get it. Also they are always available by email or their phones, if they provide it.

Ty

Last Chance Cowboy College

I personally love this school. There are always people willing to help you and answer any questions you may have. The classroom size is perfect because the teachers actually get the chance to get to know you and know your name instead of being in classrooms with 100+ students.

Christopher

Laramie County Community College is a great school with many different opportunities. The instructors are always happy to help you and the class size is smaller than a normal University would be. There are only about 20 or so students in each class, giving each student the opportunity to participate.

Mina

It's a good school, it's not the greatest but it's not the worst. The professors I've had thus far are really good at their jobs. They leave you to be independent, but it doesn't feel like they don't care about you. Class sizes aren't too big so it feels like you will get the attention you feel you need if you're willing to ask for it.

Elaina

My overall commentary on Laramie County Community College is that it is a good school. You just need to find what interests you. I started as an Elementary Education major, I found that it wasn't for me. I am interested in Human Services. Also, online classes are more for me, easier for me to understand as well.

Trenton

Laramie County Community College is a great school overall. Most of my teachers were very good. They really seem to care about the students and were generally open to working 1 on 1 if you needed the extra help. The school does a very good job with the academics as all my credits were transferable to my next school that was out of the state. The only real issue I had is that they essentially force you to pick a major. I think this to save you money but it can be frustrating if you are not sure what to major in yet.

gabriella

I Really Love my college it is supper close and there is always people and professors to help. The town is also small so everyone is really really friendly.

Elizette

It has some great professors and some lacking professors

Madison

I love that it is really close to to where i live. It's very convenient. I really enjoyed how beautiful the campus is. Once you get involved there more often, it's easy to figure out where to go and what time the classes are at. Mu overall opinion of the school is great! I'm very excited to go there in the fall of 2019!