Las Positas College Top Questions

The lack of academic passion and involvment is unfortunate and there are not very many places to study.

Michelle

To be honest, I haven't came across anything bad about the school. I would say the cost of books are outrageous but the school has a new system where you have the option of renting out the books from the library for a period not to exceed 72 hours. This is a great alternative solution.

Meena

The worst thing about my school would be the fact that as of the 2009 spring semester it has been very difficult to get the classes that are needed in order to transfer to a 4 year university in 2 years. The classes are overcrowded and the school in general does not have enough classes allocated for the amount of students that need them.

Charlotte

I have taken ballet classes at my community college and I am desperately afraid of the slippery dance floor. The building contractors failed to put the final finish on the wooden floor. Therefore, the floor is alarmingly slippery. In addition, the contractors mounted the ballet bars onto the studio mirrors. This makes it extremely difficult to see your entire reflection in order to maintain proper placement. Overall, these rooms look amazing but they were not constructed properly for a dancer.

Patricia

I would consider the worst thing about my school to be that there are too many people enrolled and it is becoming crowded. This makes it especially difficult to sign up for the classes that you want and find parking spaces.