Lawrence Technological University

« See more reviews of Lawrence Technological University

To do well in this school you must be willing to work long hours, sleep at your work station, and even run yourself a ground for your projects. The work is never done here and if you don't want that for your life then turn away. Any architecture school is going to be the same way because that is what the field is going to be like but the difference here is that you are going to have to have a job while going to school here. Tuition alone is 30,000 a year. So good luck.

To get the most out of Lawrence Tech the student should be smart and willing to study long hours. They must be willing to put the social enviroment second to the education they will recieve.

A person who is hard working, open-minded and optimistic. Also someone who is concerned for their career after school and will do what it takes to get there.

The type of person that should attend this school should be someone that wants to be successful in their career. They have to be hard working and focused.

A person who likes a friendly and helpful educational environment. Also someone who likes a challenge, and can afford to attend.

If you plan to major in Architecture or Engineering, this isn't a bad choice. Computer Science might be okay as well.

Individuals who are genuinely interested in learing and self-motivated.

Someone who is willing to stay focus and succeed.