Lawrence Technological University

« See more reviews of Lawrence Technological University

The most frustating thing about my school is that it is best for those who have a naturally great learning ability and for those who don't need much detail. I have trouble following most professors which may be a personal problem, but I found that many students agree with me. I believe that I would have a good GPA if I were able to go to a engineering prep school like the successful, higher income, students here.

The most frustrating thing would be the high tuition prices. Lawrence Techological University raised the tuition prices recently and their rates were already expensive. This would then push potencial students away, as they do not want to pay the hefty prices, and have trouble maintaining some of their student population because of the tuition bills.

At this college, the most frustrating thing was the internet connection, cafe food, hard to find any jobs, there aren't any actual sports, the financial aid office was not able to help students pay for college , and getting actual help from some professors.

We don't have have enought time in a single day to work with our semester projects.

small and expensive, to keep financial aid, I need to do well which causes stress.