Tucker, GA
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta

Angelina

If I could tell my high school self a thing or two, I'd start off by saying, "Angel! Stop screwing around!" My senior year in high school I completely blew off, I did the bare minimum just so I could get by. While everyone else was sending out college applications, getting acceptance letters, getting things for dorm rooms, I did nothing. I didn't do homework, I slept in class, I was a complete bum. I allowed myself to be distracted by...well... things I'm not so proud of and because of that I graduated with a low GPA and no idea of what I was going to do next. I would've told myself to focus, to go after what I wanted, and not sit around wasting my life. That way, when I finally did walk across that stage I wouldn't have had that impending feeling of doom I got from knowing my family was ashamed of my procrastination. I would've smiled with confidence because I knew I was going somewhere to do great things and that everyone would be proud of me in the end (and to be honest, that's all I wanted).

Personally, I feel the worst thing about my school is the fact that at the end of thew school day I have to go home. I could spend all day at my school, but sadly it closes so I can't. (Seriously, there's nothing bad to say about my school. I started in the begining of January and I absolutely love everything it has to offer!)

Anyone who truly has a passion for food should attend LeCordon Bleu. Everyone I know there has the same crazy love and passion for food and it's marvelous!

Keo

Thinking back fifteen years, knowing the things I know now. I would have told myself don't follow my friends. Everyone is different, and we all have different paths in life. We all should know what our gifts and talents are, therefore we should apply it to the good of our use. If you go to school and major in the something you really don't want to you will never be happy. You should not have other people influence your choice of schools, or your career path. Do what you are comfortable with and what you can handle within your limits.

The one thing that has me drawn to this school, is the name and it's reputation. I checked out the other schools in my area before I enrolled at Le Cordon Bleu. The one thing that has caught my attention were the students. They seemed to be really happy and enjoyed attending classes. The best thing about this school, is that they will prepare me for future, and they will not just accept everyone, just the ones that are sincere and those who have a passion for the culinary arts.

The only thing that I can say is frustrating, is the schedule. Some classes are at night and some are during the day. Now only if I could just attend all the classes that fits my schedule it would'nt be so frustrating. I sometimes wish it could be a traditional school with the hours of 8am to 3pm. Sometimes it is hard for me especially with having children. I have to plan my schedule according to their shcedule.

doc

Make sure not to get into old habits and be more outgoing. Explore the area and get lost on purpose. There are systems in place and not all of them should be exploited nor broken, part of them are actually useful and fun to have.

Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.