Orlando, FL
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando

Blangelika

My classmates are all different in there all kind of ways, i have some that are funny, outgoing and smart, some i consider as, self motavated and love to show what they learned in class.

In my school we get to eat and share what we make with a smile on our faces with satifaction.

If i would go back in time and talk to myself, i would tell myself, "go sign up for school and start right away". I wasted many years of my life waiting and sitting around waiting for something to happen. i would tell myself," go with your heart and never back down with what you want to do, no matter what your family and friends have to say". It is not only to have a good future but for a future for my whole family as well. life is not going to get any easier but harder, so u need to update and adapt, and always have an open mind to take in all the advise the world throws at you. There will be times that you will want to give up and quit, becouse it can get real hard. Just sit back and think for a moment, make that hard moment as a challenge for yourself, to become a stronger and smarter person. Be ready for what life throws at you and never give up!!! At the end of it all, it will all be worthwhile.

Cherick

The most important advice I would give myself as a high school senior would be to stay focused and do everything to the best of my ability. Procrastination is the biggest issue with students and if i hadnt been one i could of exceeded more. Also if i was more envolved in clubs and activities and sports, I could of gotten more accreditation and more scholarship oppertunities. Always stay in your books and dont be easily influenced. Choose your friends dont let them choose you. Never get mixed up in the wrong crowd and be a follower. When it comes time to apply for college, keep your options opened and apply too more than one. Anything can happen to mess up plan A, always have a plan B & C.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is one that is not willing to put in the effort to do their best and isnt determined and hard working.

The mst frustrating thing about this school is that they are a bit on the expensive side.

Demetrius

If I were able to go back in time and give advice to myself I would tell myself to go to a more affordable school. When I was 18 years old I decided to go to the Cleveland Institute of Art, CIA,which the tuition per semester is about 40,000 dollars. I would tell myself to go a little further down Euclid and attend Cleveland State University, CSU, where some of my scholarships could cover some of most of my tuition. The other benefit to going to CSU is that I would have been able to experience other potential majors and professions instead of just a strictly art university.

Jazmin

If I could go back to high school when I was a senior there are a couple things I would tell myself. I would encourage myself to find a job that I could have transfered to when I went to college and helped me save some money. Since right now the economic times are very tough. I would have also, encouraged myself to read more upon cooking and discover more new techniques. I would have encouraged myself to take some A.P. classes so that I could have transfer credits and thus, making my education less expensive than it already is. Either that or join a program that allows high school students to take some college classes so that I can transfer my credits. Other than that all the work I have done through high school has really paid off because most of my academic courses are not as difficult as I think. So I would have also told myself not to worry so much or stress more than I should for college.

Yanira

Hello Senior! It's your last year in high school here is some well needed advice to help you achieve all your dreams and goals in school and later on in life. Use your time wisely to make the path to college more direct and less stressful. Make time for community service hours, join more clubs. Take school with a better attitude, and do your homewrok even when you dont feel like it! Save your money, learn to budget what you have and only buy things you need ($100 shoes not a necesity). Apply for all types of scholarships and grants, and please take bpth the SAT and the ACT more than once, it helps your score out. Look at high school as just another steping stone, to your goals in life and your career, that you need to excel at. Like anything else in life that's worth something you have to work a great deal to attain it. Good luck senior and enjoy your last year in high school, make it a memorable one! Sincerely, A previous senior who could have used this letter.

That I could have enrolled sooner instead of wasting a semester.

• $0

Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.