Syracuse, NY
Le Moyne College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Moyne College

Deborah

I have gained new relationships, leadership skills, and a brand new outlook on life. Le Moyne has been a great transition from home life to being semi-independent and I would recommend it to anyone looking to further their education through an undergraduate institution.

The lack of diversity was definitely the worst thing about my school. I am african-american and I went to a high school similar to Le Moyne is size and racial make-up. Le Moyne was a bit of a last minute choice for me and I did not look at diversity. I am used to being the minority but for someone who is not, I would not recommend Le Moyne.

Le Moyne makes it easy to fit in. I feel welcome into any club I have interest in and enjoy all activities the colleg has for its students on a weekly basis. It is a small school so it is easy to get to know people quickly and maintain lasting relationships because the odds of seeing them walking around the beautiful campus are very high.

Guadalupe

Being able to attend college has given me the opportunity of learning new things that will not only help me, but will also help those people that I come in contact with. There is nothing more valuable and beautiful than knowledge! I want to become a doctor, so ever thing I learn will not only be useful for me but for many other.

Aprylle

Questioning minds, burgeoning spirit, wonderful friends, leadership, and vitality.

A college education represents the cutting edge. A bachelor’s degree in any field is necessary to obtain a career path in the future. We are not going back to the time when it a four year degree is unfathomable. I appreciate the gift I have been granted now that I am in college and pursuing a degree in neuroscience. Not only am I learning valuable skills as a biology major, but I am also learning how to come into my own person. I have grown comfortable with who I am, and college has taught me that. There is value in being a college student; this value stems beyond learning how to micropipette bacteria and expanding a knowledge base. Le Moyne is a transition between the self-centered world of high school and the broad expanse of unknown reality. A college education gives one time to gradually immerse themselves into what’s known as reality, and slowly chip away the things that don’t really matter. Not only that, but a college education becomes a brick that can be placed onto the wall that builds an individual’s foundation for a broad and bright future.

Everyone at school feels like family. The people at Le Moyne are genuinely kind people, and they want to help others. The professors at Le Moyne also care about their students and want to see them succeed. Classes are small and I know many of my professors very well. I feel most comfortable at Le Moyne when I know I am cared about by friends, professors, and faculty. Because Le Moyne is small the students receive one-on-one attention and offers the opportunity for each student to flourish.

My college experience has taught me to never give up! I started college the fall after I graduated high school. I had no idea what I wanted a degree in but I knew I wanted one. After some financial difficulties I decided instead of going back in the spring to join the military. This I thought would be the answer to my financial worries. After 8 months of training I returned home, got married, and re-enrolled in school. After completing basic courses I was accepted into the nursing program. A few weeks after completeing my second semester, I was depoloyed to Iraq for a year. I was so worried this would ruin my chances at my degree! However, the college worked with me and allowed me to pick up in the program where I left off. I am now getting ready to start my last semester. It would have been so easy for me to give up many times. Instead I just have to work a little harder and push myself a little further. In the end I believe having to fight for my dream wil make it more valuable to me.

Lejla

All of my classmates are people who it is easy to talk to and make friends with, and they are very helpful in clearifying any material, answering any questions about a certain course, forming study groups with, or simply hanging out with.

Le Moyne College is unique because it is a small school where the faculty and students are able to work easily together and interact. All of the faculty care about the students and they are always there for the students, even in instances when students need to talk to them about issues not related to the class that they teach.

I had a very good college experience because I learned more about myself and about my community. When I first started college, I expected only to study and take tests in my classes. However, I have done so much more while at Le Moyne College. As a part of my courses, I was able to apply what I learned in class by taking part in the community. I have also had the opportunity to meet faculty and staff that have helped me realize what I want to do with my life. Furthermore, I have made strong friendships that I hope to keep after I leave Le Moyne. I beleive that I have matured and grown as a person immensly because of my college experience. With my degree and knoweledge, I will now be able to go onto Graduate School and pursue a career that I feel very passionatley about.

Audra

LeMoyne College was perfect for me because I wanted to go to a smaller more student focused school. With LeMoyne being a smaller school it was easier to make new friends and meet new people right away. Academically the smaller class sizes offered have allowed me to build a personal relationship with most of my teachers. The Jesuit curriculum offered by LeMoyne I feel has broaden my knowledge from a range of disciplines not just in my field of interest I have grown into a more complete, well rounded person who is better prepared for the real world. By coming to LeMoyne I have been able to accomplish a good undergraduate foundation to my education while meeting and making friends that I will keep in touch with throughout my life. I have overcome my fear of public speaking. By having smaller class sizes presenting in front of people has proven to be less stressful for me and has helped me to grow and be more outgoing as a person which is important for the patient contact aspect of physical therapy my intended future career.

The classes and teachers are all very good and interesting. I have not taken a class yet that I didn't like. I have learned something to help me in the future in every class. The Jesuit style of beliefs has helped to mold me into a better well-rounded person and better prepared me for my future career.

The food in the cafe is not good, but they have recently added new places to eat on campus that are much better. The gym needs to be expanded with more cardio equipment.

Sara

I received one of the highest degrees the College had to offer. I learned valuable skills not only in the classroom but in my everyday life.

The school was small, individual attention, and provided excellent out-of-classroom learning experiences.

elizabeth

I haven't begun my college experience yet(10/04/10). I was recently downsized from my job. I decided it was time to get a degree to go along with my 20+yrs of management experience. I have been accepted to Brown Mackie-Indianapolis. I welcome the challenge this new chapter in my life brings with it. My job experience opens doors. A business dergee to emphasize what I have already done opens much larger doors!

Abby

Whats unique about Le Moyn eis that it looks at every student indivdually and does what it can to accomodate its students, whereas other schools i looked at i felt that they did not do this and that students were just a number in their book. With the other schools i looked at i had heard from prior students that they didn't always have to go to class and stuff but with Le Moyne it is different atendence is important and they also encourage you to go out and get involved!

Out of my college experience i have learned how to be more of a public speaker, not be so shy, and also learned a lot about life in general. College has taught me that time is a valuable thing and that i should never waste any of it because i will never get it back. College has also taught me not to take anything for granted. All my life i have never realized how such little things are actually more important than they seem. College has made me such an independent person and has taught me great responsbility. People who don't go to college are just shortening themselves in the long run because for me college has been one of the best experiences of my life so far and i have gained so much from it.

What i would consider the worst thing about is due to the fact that it is such a small insitution i feel that i may be missing out on some of the so called "college life". For instance at bigger colleges or universites some sports teams are huge, but at Le Moyne i feel like we dont really have that school pride and its sad. School pride was very big in the high school i went to and not being able to really experience it at college is unfortunate., but other than that Le Moyne is overall a great school.

Holly

LeMoyne students are well-rounded and are ready to further their education.

LeMoyne students are well-rounded and are ready to further their education.

I have got so much out of my experience at college so far. I have been getting more involved with activities. This allows me to develop who I am as a person. Not only will I find who I am, I will graduate in three years with one of the best education there is. I am very happy with the choices I have made and am glad LeMoyne has so much to offer for me.

The students at LeMoyne are like no other. Everyone is very respectful. Unlike other schools, students will go out of their way to hold open the door for you or start a conversation with you. The people that should not attend LeMoyne are the people that do not want to graduate from LeMoyne with a great education. The kind of people that should not attend LeMoyne are lazy people that are not seeking a good education.

Le Moyne College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.