Syracuse, NY
Le Moyne College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Le Moyne College

An institution where everyone wants you to succeed!

An institution where everyone wants you to succeed!

Its a place where I have made many friends. All of these people help me want to be a better teacher. All of my professors really help this. They are interested in what you want to be and try to always make the class material focused around that. This, I believe, will help me to be the best in my future career because I'm learning so much more in every facet of my future career.

Any student! Its a great college which is very open to everyone. There is something for anyone to do. I believe that anyone could attend my school and have a great and wonderful experience!

Monica

I have enjoyed the opportunity to receive a liberal arts education, learning about a variety of subjects without being tied only to a specific career path.

Small class sizes allow for students to really benefit from their teachers' knowledge and attention

Someone looking to learn about themselves and figure out what he/she wants to do in life through in-class experience. Someone willing to take advantage of opportunites that are available on campus

Inti

The college is known for releasing some of the most gifted and amazing chefs into food industry. The Culinary Institute of America has the title of the most prestiginious college in the world and has a helping and educating learning system in which you will all be started from the same rank, as you all move up. This college is unique and has so much potential for it's students.

College has taught me that we all are going to start at the basics together, that we are all going to succeed together. College has allowed me to make new and resourceful connections that will be valuable to after graduation as well as today. These students have become my family outside of my family, together we all help each other. I see college as a guide to know that people have common interest like myself, that people have the same drive and passion for what I do. College is a place of challenges, a place in where you will better yourself and learn more about yourself then you will from books.

Melissa

Of the students at Le Moyne, it seems that 90% are caucasion and the other 10% are everything else, and despite the lack of diversity it can strongly be said that 100% of these young adults are here to learn and make a positive change in the world at some point in their lives.

I have learned that the price of success falls upon you as a person. There are going to be many obsticles along the way, and if there is something that you have to do then, nothing should get in your way of getting it done. It is hard for me to keep my faith and keep on going in the right direction while in school. There are so many different influences and troubles to go through during the growing experience that is called college; somehow I made it through my freshman year. Not only have I made it through financially but I have grown spiratually too. Knowing that I can make it through all that and still strive for more means that I can be successful as long as I keep on trying. College is the ultimate test in the life of a young adult. It shapes you into the person you will be in the future. It seperates the weak minded from the strong willed. Whichever category one chooses to fall into depends on one's own actions and reactions to challanges. Without college I would have never realzed how much strength and courage I had in me.

The lack of diversity and "small mindedness" makes it very hard for students of different races, economic backgrounds, and lifestyles to intergrate. in my school. I really wish that one day Le Moyne College can be able to unite as one student body and see past all the physical details that makes us different. If only it could be shown that we are all one; Le Moyne Dolphins.

Bethany

College has been valuable to attend because I learned many important skills for not only school, but my future. For the first time, I was totally independent and had to make my own choices, and think of consequenses in advance. I also had to have a good work ethic and study instead of doing other things that I would rather do. I met a very diverse group of people and learned to accept differences, and became best friends with them. I learned to deal with sharing a room for the first time and cooperation was a key thing. I also learned the value of family. They weren't with me at school, but I missed them a lot and took them for granted while I was home. I also learned no one cooks better than mom.

The worst part of Le Moyne is the lack of food options. The dining hall is only open certain hours. Cafe Nuvo is great while in the academic buildings, but they close very early Fridays. The Den also closes early Fridays, and nothing is open Saturday, with the exception of limited dining hall hours. Between the hours of 1-4 on weekends, there is no place to get food, and also no option from 7 onward until La Casse after dark opens for a few hours, but they open late.

Kathryn

College has opened the doors to a lot of opportunities I didn?t have before I attended. Going to college taught me how to be disciplined and to work hard for what I need to succeed in life. I realized after I started to attend how a lot of employers are looking for employees with a college degree and have background knowledge of what the job?s criteria is. In society today, college is not an option but a necessity. Not only has college taught me how to work hard, but it has taught me how to communicate with peers, bosses, teachers, etc. My communication skills have improved and I am not afraid to reach out for help when needed.

Just

My classmates are very friendly and everyone seems to have a common goal.

My classmates are very friendly and everyone seems to have a common goal.

I have gotten alot of valuable things out of attending college. I have grown tremendously as a person over the past year. I have gained responsibility and a new found respect for others. Le Moyne College has broadened my horizons greatly. This has been one of the most valuable things that I have gained since attending college. I have discovered many new opportunities during my time at college. New career's choices blossomed in front of me, volunteer opportunities emerged, and great friends have been made. I could not ask for a better first year at college!

I consider the best thing at Le Moyne College to be the atmosphere. It is not a large school and everyone seems to know one another. Also, the professors at Le Moyne College are personable and pay fine attention to the students needs and concerns.

Erin

I believe that my experience at Le Moyne College is valuable because it is shaping the person that I am going to be both professionally and socially. The experience at Le Moyne College has given me life lessons that I will take with me for the rest of my life.

I wish I would have known how difficult of a transition it is from high school to college. The work load in completely different, there is a different type of stress incorporated into the college workload.

I believe students that are not going to do their best and reach towards their goals should not attend Le Moyne. Le Moyne College is a wonderful place to get a great education and if you are not going to give all that you can, I feel as though you are wasting your money.

Derek

Le Moyne College emphasizes community service and offers many opportunities for students to volunteer both on and off campus. These activities promote individual leadership skills, personal integrity, and make rewarding experiences for those who invest themselves. It is a part of the college's spirit. Le Moyne College is a great place to learn about the positive effect each of us can have in the lives of others.

While I may not have admitted it, I was more nervous than excited to start college. I was only seventeen, having graduated a year early, and had always been homeschooled. My world was about to expand considerably. How would I fair in a classroom filled with strangers? What would I think of my professors, and what would they think of me? How would I handle the intense work load? My fears were mostly unfounded. Regardless of our educational backgrounds, the majority of freshman around me were as nervous as I was. We were equally prepared (or unprepared) for college. We were all in the same boat, happy to turn to each other for friendship and support. It was amazing to see students from diverse cultural, religious, and economic backgrounds come together and form a cohesive group in their new shared environment. My professors were approachable and helpful, and the work load was tough but manageable. I even made the Dean's list both semesters. Along with giving me an invaluable education, college has greatly benefited me. I am learning to embrace new challenges. College helped me gain confidence and develop new insights into myself and the world around me.

The best thing about Le Moyne College is the high level of involvement the professors have with their students. There is a small teacher to student ratio; I never felt like a nameless face in a sea of faces. My professors all knew my name and really cared how I was performing in their class. They enjoyed teaching and wanted their students to learn. If I had a question or problem, I was comfortable talking with my professors and asking for help. To me, this makes Le Moyne College a fantastic learning environment.

Trikeya

I have gotten learning techniques to use for the rest of my life. It has given me the chance to achieve something I have never had before all B's for the first time in my life. It makes the aspect that things are possible a reality. I have gained teamwork, and a new understanding for the real world. It is valuable to attend because I have achieved so much. It would be a downfall not to.

Le Moyne College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.