Syracuse, NY

Le Moyne College

« See more reviews of Le Moyne College

They tend to promise a lot that they either canot deliver or just simply lie about while you are a perpective student and the administrators really have little value for the opinions of their students. Basically the teachers, class sizes, and the quality of the education are very good while almost everything else regarding this school and the way that it is run is all done very poorly and in a disorganized manner.

Despite its faults, Le Moyne College is a good environment to learn in with the smaller sized campus because it leads students to stay more focused and get to know teaching styles better in the smaller classrooms.

Le Moyne College is a 4-Year Catholic school that takes pride in its Jesuit tradition and small but supportive community.

Le Moyne is a fun, yet small college in which a person may redefine themselves to fit in where ever they please.

Open to new ideas and committed to creating the best learning environment for its students

Lemoyne is a small prestigious college which encourages the growth of the whole student.

LeMoyne is friendly, diverse, and challenging without leaving you no time for fun.

Questioning minds, burgeoning spirit, wonderful friends, leadership, and vitality.

Le Moyne is a small, but very strong school that educates the whole person.

Small school where everyone is very sport and academically based.