Le Moyne College Top Questions

Jordan

Biology program.

Casandra

In Syracuse, Le Moyne is very well known for the amount of students who are happy here and support the Dolphins. Many people also know of Dolphy Day, a popular social gathering at Le Moyne that happens once every Spring semester.

Meaghan

Being small and friendly.

Meghan

Le Moyne College is best known for its service learning. Le Moyne emphasizes the importances of helping others. Also Le Moyne is know for its friendly and welcoming students and professors.

Joy

Community, service, and spirit.

Kelsey

My school is best known for pushing its students to persevere, succeed, and embrace diversity. At this school knowledge is the biggest source of power one could possibly possess. Hard work is encouraged and awarded.

James

Medical Programs and teaching

Meaghan

its commitment to the development of the whole self and community service

ryan

Dolphy-day...a drinking holiday in the spring

Jaimie

jesuit education

Our school is best knon for Dolphy Day.

Cedric

i don't know

Ryan

As a Jesuit school, Le Moyne's excellence for education is what it is best known for.

Jenna

being a Liberal college

Katie

Our school is best known for it's sciences and social science curriculum. Also known for one of the top service learning colleges that give back to its community.

Le Moyne is best known for Dolphy day. It is a fun day to hang with your friends. It is also very strong in the science fields.

corey

leymoyne is known for the dolphins swim team , (i was a member of) , rugby , ( im on the team now), and it accounting department, plus it safe secure campus