Syracuse, NY

Le Moyne College

« See more reviews of Le Moyne College

In Syracuse, Le Moyne is very well known for the amount of students who are happy here and support the Dolphins. Many people also know of Dolphy Day, a popular social gathering at Le Moyne that happens once every Spring semester.

My school is best known for pushing its students to persevere, succeed, and embrace diversity. At this school knowledge is the biggest source of power one could possibly possess. Hard work is encouraged and awarded.

Le Moyne College is best known for its service learning. Le Moyne emphasizes the importances of helping others. Also Le Moyne is know for its friendly and welcoming students and professors.

Our school is best known for it's sciences and social science curriculum. Also known for one of the top service learning colleges that give back to its community.

leymoyne is known for the dolphins swim team , (i was a member of) , rugby , ( im on the team now), and it accounting department, plus it safe secure campus

Le Moyne is best known for Dolphy day. It is a fun day to hang with your friends. It is also very strong in the science fields.

As a Jesuit school, Le Moyne's excellence for education is what it is best known for.

its commitment to the development of the whole self and community service

Dolphy-day...a drinking holiday in the spring

Our school is best knon for Dolphy Day.