Syracuse, NY

Le Moyne College

« See more reviews of Le Moyne College

lemoyne is considered one of the best schools in the country and i was accepted to attend, the school allows you to practice whatever religion preforance without judging you on your faith, freshman year everyone is assigned a buddy to help settle you in so the student feels comfortable, the school often communicates with students parents, have lunchens for the parents to get aquainted with each other, lemoyne has a family laid back approach that makes family and students comfortable

Whats unique about Le Moyn eis that it looks at every student indivdually and does what it can to accomodate its students, whereas other schools i looked at i felt that they did not do this and that students were just a number in their book. With the other schools i looked at i had heard from prior students that they didn't always have to go to class and stuff but with Le Moyne it is different atendence is important and they also encourage you to go out and get involved!

Le Moyne College emphasizes community service and offers many opportunities for students to volunteer both on and off campus. These activities promote individual leadership skills, personal integrity, and make rewarding experiences for those who invest themselves. It is a part of the college's spirit. Le Moyne College is a great place to learn about the positive effect each of us can have in the lives of others.

Le Moyne professors not only want you to succeed but help you to do so. The supportive learning environment coupled with the outstanding instruction makes this place a great learning environment. And - it is Jesuit, which means you're not just learning in the classroom. Your whole person is educated at this school, and it's something I have really come to value as I have been here.

The college is known for releasing some of the most gifted and amazing chefs into food industry. The Culinary Institute of America has the title of the most prestiginious college in the world and has a helping and educating learning system in which you will all be started from the same rank, as you all move up. This college is unique and has so much potential for it's students.

The size was perfect for me. It's not too small, but it's definitely not big either. It is also very close to home, which I liked because I am tight with my family. I love to play softball, too and they have a great program here. Most importantly, they are well known for their education program, and that is what I hope to do as a career.

Le Moyne College is unique because it is a small school where the faculty and students are able to work easily together and interact. All of the faculty care about the students and they are always there for the students, even in instances when students need to talk to them about issues not related to the class that they teach.

The grounds are beautiful. The background of the green grass against the red bricked buildings are just complimentary of one another. Its a Jesuit campus, but you rarely see any Jesuits (so don't worry if you aren't Chrisitian). The atmosphere is inviting and seems that everyone is joyous., great atmosphere.

The teaching staff is unbeatable. Not only are they renowned experts, but they also respect students as adults. Also, and this is exceedingly unique, the professors meet with students one-on-one becuase they genuinely care about academic performance.

I chose Le Moyne College because it is small, Catholic, and able to give each student the attention they deserve. All of Le Moyne's staff and faculty is incredibly helpful, and care about the success of each and all of their students.