Syracuse, NY

Le Moyne College

« See more reviews of Le Moyne College

The students at LeMoyne are like no other. Everyone is very respectful. Unlike other schools, students will go out of their way to hold open the door for you or start a conversation with you. The people that should not attend LeMoyne are the people that do not want to graduate from LeMoyne with a great education. The kind of people that should not attend LeMoyne are lazy people that are not seeking a good education.

Le Moyne College is an institution that is small, yet homely, welcoming, and friendly. A person that is not interested in meeting new people and is ignorant toward other people should not attend this institution. At Le Moyne, you are expected to participate in different events and it is expected that you are respectful towards others and thier differences.

Someone who is expecting a large lecture hall type school. The classes are small here so professors know your name and face and they will no when you aren't in class. Also someone who wants to go to school in an urban atmospher should not attend Le Moyne College, Le Moyne is in a suburb of Syracuse.

A person who likes a large university and campus shouldn't attend LeMoyne Collge. LeMoyne is a mid size college and campus and it is easy to get to know your classmates and those in other classes. A person who is seeking anonymity wouldn't like this school because we all get to know each other.

I believe students that are not going to do their best and reach towards their goals should not attend Le Moyne. Le Moyne College is a wonderful place to get a great education and if you are not going to give all that you can, I feel as though you are wasting your money.

You really should not go here if you think you can party every night and not go to classes. Although SU is around the corner and there are parties on the weekends, you still have to do the class work and attend the classes to get the grade and a great career afterwards.

If you don't want to get involved and just want to take classes, this is not the school for you. The social life and community formatin occurs outside the classroom, and it is difficult for those who are not living there to become a part of.

The type of person who should not come to this school is someone who is very closed minded and not interested in growing mentally. Someone with narrow minded views and not open to the differences in others!

The kind of person that should not attend this school is the perosn who is unwilling to change. This person would not be interested in working hard in school and to build lifelong friendships.

Overall, the campus is small. Someone who is looking for a big university with a lot of parties should not come here. This school is what you make of it.