Syracuse, NY

Le Moyne College

« See more reviews of Le Moyne College

I wish I had known more about the library. The library has become a great asset to my learning, and I wish I had known how valuable it was earlier on in my college education. I know a lot of students at LeMoyne who don't know how to fully take advantage of all that the library has to offer, and they are always excited to hear that there is more there than they know!

I wish I knew more about the students that attend this school. Although the majority of the students that attend LeMoyne, many of them are from the upper class and are very into sports. There is nothing wrong with that, however, I find myself unable to relate to many of the students here.

Your college experience is only what you make of it....milk it for what it's worth. I wish someone had told me that and I had gotten involved earlier/found out earlier about faculty research opportunities, activities on campus, ways to get involved and make the most of my experience.

I wish I would have known how difficult of a transition it is from high school to college. The work load in completely different, there is a different type of stress incorporated into the college workload.

I wish i had known how much I would end up enjoying the school, instead of worrying so much. I thought I wanted to attend a larger more competitive university. I love Lemoyne it was the perfect fit for me.

I wish Le Moyne had better off campus options for upperclassmen. Also, there should be more options of activities to do on campus.

I wish that I had known how easy it was to succeed here. If I had known I wouldn't have attended another school first.

Known the many opportunities, for scholarship awards, clubs, research, mentorships and other career related issues.

I wish I had known the amount of drinking taht takes place and the little amount of fun social events.

the quality or lack thereof of the academic program i wished to pursue