Annville, PA
Lebanon Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lebanon Valley College

Kevin

Lebanon Valley College is a very knowledgeable school that takes graduates far in life.

Lebanon Valley College is a private school. It's known for being a small community college of close knit students. It is also known for their inspirational hot dog Frank.

If I had the chance to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would do many things. First, I would tell myself to take as many college classes during high school as I could. In high school I had made the mistake of not doing this when I was offered the chance. College classes in high school really make a different a fellow high school graduate of mine actually graduated a year early in college from doing so. Next, I would tell myself to dedicate more time studying materials than I did in high school, after I started studying heavily in college my grades skyrocketed compared with my high school grades. The most important thing with studying was to find the right place to study and to be around people that also want to learn from the study session. The last thing I would tell myself is not to do a project or study group with my friends, because generally I was the only one working on the project. Many times I had gotten worse grades when I chose to work with friends than when I worked in other groups.

Krystal

Don't be afraid, don't be anxious, don't worry. College is a whole new world, and yes, that sounds a little scary. But it also sounds exciting and exhilarating. The number of doors opening to you as you begin this new path of life are endless. If something catches your interest, look into it. Try a new sport, join a club, make new friends. With every year, the "real world" gets closer. Enjoy being young and being free. There isn't anyone to hold your hand, but don't get scared. Savor each new step and each new experience. But never forget why you're in college; keep your eyes on the prize. So have fun, explore, drink in the adventure, but remember to carefully allot your time so that you don't fall behind. Come out of college on top, with not only the best grades you can acheive, but the greatest experiences you have ever had as well.

The cost. Financial aid is available, but the school is still expensive, and there are a lot of loans involved. If I wasn't sure of where I was going after college and that it includes a job which will allow me to pay off my loans, I would not be at LVC, but somewhere cheaper.

Students who prefer a city environment. Annville is a small, quiet town. The classes are small, the campus is small enough to walk across in ten minutes, max. If students are looking for huge football games in the fall, large classes, and a loud campus, LVC is not the place. yes, there are of course still college parties, and people like to have fun, but compared to the big state schools, LVC is small and quiet.

Even though my classmates may not agree one hundred percent of the time, my classmates are genuine people with good hearts who are willing to lend a helping hand, give a friendly boost when needed, and no matter what the issue or problem may be relted to: whether it be academic, social, or cultural, they take hold of the reputable LVC character in order unite as one and strive towards their best in all they do.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to relax. I would tell myself that college is a huge adjustment that takes hard work and dedication to successfully acheive. However, I would remind myself that worrying and stressing is just a strain put on the mind that could otherwise be used to think and acccoplish something of more importance. I would tell myself that time management will be key in college and is something I should put a great deal of thought into. I would tell myself that college is a life experience based around academics, but that there is so much more to learn other than what is taught in class. I would tell myself that college is a once of a lifetime chance to take all the opportunities given and in turn take away something valuable from each one. In saying all this, I would go back to my first point, relax. College may seem like a whirlwind, but by staying calm and controlled you can tackle anything thrown your way.

The type of person who should not attend Lebanon Valley College would be someone who is not willing to grow and prosper, not only academically, but in every aspect of life because attending LVC will test you in more ways than one may think possible, and will build you stronger every step of the way.

Mallory

An intimate, cheerful, active suburbia.

An intimate, cheerful, active suburbia.

A cultured, fun-loving, friendly, and passionate bunch.

Don't make excuses for not getting your work done when things aren't going according to plan. Push through the stress and anxiety, and focus on school work first. It's difficult to find a group you fit in with at first, however don't let that get you down. Everyone struggles to find friends. You will eventually have a stable social life. Don't let that be your main goal of college. Put your needs and career goals first. Financial aid isn't easy to come by, so don't take it for granted. Always seek advice from professors, parents, friends, etc. They are more than willing ot help you. If you're struggling, let someone know. Work hard, put yourself first, and don't make excuses. People will respect you more if you do these things, and everything else will fall into place.

Brittney

Lebanon Valley College is a school where every student will hold a door open for you even if you're a hundred feet away from ...

Lebanon Valley College is a school where every student will hold a door open for you even if you're a hundred feet away from it.

I would advise myself that LVC is a very small school and is about 2 hours away from home. I would also adivse myself of the cost to attend this college. I would want to tell myself to make sure the cost of the school does not outweigh the cost of my future career. I would advise myself I could attend any state school for a fraction of the cost and still obtain the same degree.

The class sizes are really small and the professors are so friendly!

Natalie

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I wouldn't tell myself much. I believe I chose the right path and transitioned into college life smoothly. However, I would tell my high school senior self to apply for as many scholarships as possible. There are tons out there and a little here and a little there adds up. Just a little extra money is out there to help my college self pay for books so my parents don't have to, considering that they have 3 other kids they have to send to college after me. Oh and one other thing I would tell myself is that when your college professor emphasizes something in the book make sure that I read it!!!

Brody

Lebanon Valley College is a small liberal arts institution of higher learning that is dedicated to its students'success and future.

If I was to travel back in time, I would tell myself three simple things. Stay focused. Study hard. Have fun.

The worst thing about Lebanon Valley College is its size, and it should increase its student population.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would have a lot to say. I would start by telling myself to keep trying my hardest; "seniorist" gets the best of us all but it is important to keep doing your best until you graduate. It is just as important to keep driving yourself towards your goals if you want to succeed. Along with this advice I would remind myself to keep setting small acheivable goals that lead to my ultimate life goals. This method helps to keep you on track. I would also advise myself to apply to every single scholarship that I could find and to make sure the applications were perfect. College is expensive! I would tell myself to practice time management, procrastinating is the easiest way to get behind in your classes not only in high school but even more in college. College can be stressful but if you learn to properly regulate your time it goes a lot easier. Lastly I would tell myself to relax and prepare over the summer, for the great new experience that lay ahead.

Lynnea

If you are not sure about leaving home yet to live on a college campus, try commuting to a college first. Apply for scholarships a long time before you leave. Try to look for places where you can get used textbooks, they are very expensive to buy new. Get involved in college clubs and activities, it gives you a chance to meet a lot of new people.

I wish I had known that the student life wasn't as lively as other, bigger colleges. Such as, the sporting events. The campus is just really quiet, not much seems to go on.

Someone who is looking for a very active, party-filled school. The school is kind of quiet, not many things go on.

Lebanon Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.