Lebanon Valley College Top Questions

Lebanon Valley College is an eclectic college, with strong community connection.

Hayley

Lebanon Valley College is a small, private, liberal-arts college in a rural Pennsylvania town with a great academic reputation.

My school is a great small school with amazing teachers and great education.

LVC is a small-town, private liberal arts school that has a great, well respected teacher education program.

Lebanon Valley College is a very knowledgeable school that takes graduates far in life.

Mallory

An intimate, cheerful, active suburbia.

Lebanon Valley College is a school where every student will hold a door open for you even if you're a hundred feet away from it.

Brody

Lebanon Valley College is a small liberal arts institution of higher learning that is dedicated to its students'success and future.

Lebanon Valley College is small enough to not be overwhelming and offers you a chance to grow whether it be in your interests or yourself.

Boring.

Small school with terrific professors around a country part of PA.

LVC is a small, tough school that produces successful graduates.

Lebanon Valley College has trong academic values and has a very friendly setting.

LVC is small, friendly, and a close knit community

A small, liberal arts school that prepares students well for professional life after college.

Excellent learning school with great class sizes, staff, and fellow students.

My school is made up of a small community of people from similar backgrounds. There is a large range of majors with the most popular majors being music and education. It is a mall school located in central PA. There is nowhere on campus you can't get to in 5 mins (except the freshman parking lot). It is a pretty campus and the school spends a lot of time keeping it that way.

LVC is a thightly knit community of students with great morals and values.