Lebanon Valley College

« See more reviews of Lebanon Valley College

People who need a constant nightlife around them should not go to this school. While you can drive to one of the four cities that fall within an hour of the school, it requires a bit of a trip. If you want to be able to walk to clubs, bookstores, multiple bars and other entertainment venues, you won't be able to. The town does have several bars and a very nice one-screen movie theatre, however it is not for the person who desires the constant hustle and bustle of the city.

Any person that is hates the country or desires the fast-paced city life probably should not attend Lebanon Valley College. This college is located in Annville, which is an extremely small town. There is plenty to get involved in on campus, however there is not much to do in the surrounding areas. It is far from city life and will probably seem like an extremely boring place to be for someone who likes the city.

Students who prefer a city environment. Annville is a small, quiet town. The classes are small, the campus is small enough to walk across in ten minutes, max. If students are looking for huge football games in the fall, large classes, and a loud campus, LVC is not the place. yes, there are of course still college parties, and people like to have fun, but compared to the big state schools, LVC is small and quiet.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend is someone who can not rise to a challenge and one who discriminates against others. If you can not challenge yourself then, why are you going to college in the first place, some classes are easier than others but it is worth it. Also who would want to go to a school were people are rude about your culture.

The type of person who should not attend Lebanon Valley College would be someone who is not willing to grow and prosper, not only academically, but in every aspect of life because attending LVC will test you in more ways than one may think possible, and will build you stronger every step of the way.

It is definitely a small school so if you are looking for a large campus atmosphere, you won't find it here. If you like small campuses I think it is a great college. The campus can be a little dead on the weekends but there is usually something going on to keep people there.

A person who wants a big party school with lots of new people and big classes shouldn't attend this school. Also someone who does not focus well on academics.

Someone who enjoys a smaller campus with small class sizes and wants to make good friends that they will have the rest of their lives.

Someone who is looking for a very active, party-filled school. The school is kind of quiet, not many things go on.

Anyone who comes here and expects people to hand them things, or someone who does not like small town area.