Lee College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lee College

Davisha

This college is great, especially for students who are in unique situations and needs to continue their education as quickly as possible. The professors are always available to answer your questions or provide extra help. The Writing center and Math lab are both very helpful. Campus Life is a little weak, mostly because campus housing does not exist here. However the college overall is cool!

Byron

Lee College is a great 2 year institution that provides a great atmosphere for adults (young and older) looking to advance their skills to enter a trade, earn Associates Degree, or take general 4 year university studies to move on to earning a bachelors degree. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and will guide you with every intention to help you achieve the goals you have set for attending.

Kindall

Lee College has provided me with a various of opportunities regarding my future. The professors and staff are excellent and are almost always available. They have benefited me not only as a student but as a person. I know I am always safe in the Lee College environment and hope to continue my future here.

Lee College is an useful stepping stone before throwing all your savings and brain cells at trying to survive at a 4-year university. The faculty and staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Diverse groups of people attend Lee College, from veterans to international students. They have affordable tuition with the highest tuition coming in under 3,000 dollars. Offering a variety of major, many students are hoping to transfer after completing their associates or basics. While the campus is quite old, and student involvement is low, Lee College is a great place to start you post high school(secondary) education.

Jordan

Lee College is committed to helping it's students excel and continue on their journey to better themselves. Whether the students are fresh out of high school or returning after years of no school, Lee College gets them on the right path.

Vrigid

People only go here because it is cheap and is like the only college near by, sadly. Teachers are usually never there and when they are they do not want to help. Seems like there are more older people. There are not a whole lot of teachers and space is very limited. Cannot hurry because the people who have more credit hours are the ones who get the classes first so it sucks. Never buy, sell or rent books here they will rip you off.

Bianca

The advisors are great and there to help. I haven't met a professor who seems to have a problem when you contact them. The tuition is relatively low. I definitely recommend this college to obtain an associates degree or even join their GED program.

james

Lee college is a great community college . The staff and the people their are helpful and friendly. What I really enjoy about it is the small class room sizes and the availability of teachers. The free math, science, and english tutors in the are extremely helpful. I recommend everyone that is looking for a community college in the Baytown area to attend Lee college.

madison

Lee College is a typical two-year institution. People are not at Lee College to make friends, they are there to get their degree and move on. Professors are almost always available to discuss your course work with you and for the most part you are always aware as to what your grades are. Class size is about the size of an average high school class so there is rarely a feeling of being overwhelmed by the sheer size of a class.

Luther

What I like about Lee College is the dedication of the staff to work with the students in learning the content as well as feeling comfortable in the class. The instructors are personable and approachable if any type of issues arise, whether inside or outside the classroom. It is a community college, so students do not live there; however, the school is easily accessible with enjoyable courses to take and have transferred to the university level.

Sierra

When I graduated high school people always told me that college professors won't care whether you show up for a class or even pass the course but at Lee College, I've learned that's not true at all. It's easy to say that the professors and administration truly care for the students that attend here because based on my experience, the professors I've had have really gone the extra mile to help me out in making sure I understand the material and do good in the semester. Anytime I've needed help with my academics be that it's speaking with an advisor or just trying to locate my next class, there is always someone willing to help out. Another neat thing about Lee College is that they're very open to the LGBTQ+ community with posters, flags, groups, clubs, etc. in support towards them. Nowadays more and more people are trying to find confidence in themselves in a society that isn't very accepting towards them yet, but here at Lee College, they are very welcoming. I've been attending this college for about two years now and I've never had any issues, if I weren't already set on transferring to Blinn College in Bryan, I would definitely stay to finish out at Lee.

Kemirah

I am freshman here at Lee College, and I've grown to love it here over these last couple of months

Mya

It’s a great school with small classes sizes and for the most part has great professors. It’s easy to get around but it’s not in the best part of town. If you like the sound of trains, then Lee is the place for you because there’s always a train going by. The organizations are great and there are many programs that are very helpful.

Allison

Lee College has been my home for almost 3 years. It’s not a high-end, luxurious university but it is a well-loved and appreciated community college that I am proud to graduate from in 2020. It has taken me places I’ve only dreamed of and I’m so thankful I was able to get my education there. I wouldn’t have wanted to go anywhere else!

Miriam

It is a great school that brings many good opprtunities to its students. Being part of Lee College has given me a view of what it would be like like once I transfer to Texas State University. The teachers are very servicial, they will try and give their best to help students succeed in their academics which is what is desired.

Hector

I attend Lee College as an Early College High Schoool student and it has honestly been an awesome institution to get my Associate's Degree. I would recommend it to those who want to get their certification in careers like nursing, welding, and pipefitting, but you can also go to get your pre-requisites.