Lehigh University

« See more reviews of Lehigh University

Social life is extremely popular topic at Lehigh. Everyone loves the 'hill' which is where the frats and soriorities are. Most frats have registered or non registered parties every weekend. Many people start dating other Lehigh students while on campus. Many athletes seem to start dating as well. A large percentage of the students go greek. The last weekend I went out at Lehigh I went to a off campus party and bbq. There is just always something going on and if there isn't then friends just hang out in the dorms. You meet so many people so easily. Lehigh does have a great social life though.

Drinking on "The Hill" as many times during the week as possible. Frats dominate social life as it seemed everyone in my residence hall left for pledging second semester. Want something to do other than drink? You're on your own. Despite the school's entertainment group's sorry attempts to bring in pitiful shows and movies to campus, gravity ramians strong in the social aspect of Greek life. Don't go off campus, you'll be shot. Not much in the area of Lehigh either...only if you're looking to have a variety of things to do, do you worry about that one...no one on campus does.

Parties are every night of the week except when there is a test, and then the whole social scene shuts down for a few days. Parties are amazing and lehigh was at one point ranked the number 3 party school in the nation. I did crew and that activity was very time consuming but I got very close with my fellow teammates and it opened the door to meeting the womens team as well. Freshmen dorms are decent, you have your gryphon, and they are the RAs and they are really layed back and basically just don't want you to damage any thing or get hurt.

The frats are a big part of student life at Lehigh. In the beginning people left their doors open but now they're typically closed. If I'm awake at 2 on a Tuesday I'm probably studying or watching comedy central or playing super smash bros with people. Every year we race beds on wheels, have a huge bonfire, and generally go crazy the week of the Lehigh Lafayette football game. You can find a party every night of the week but you also will have problem finding people who don't want to go out that night or in general.

There is always so much to do on campus, you are never at a loss for activity. Whether you enjoy drinking and going up on the hill or you would rather go see the movie playing on campus, listen to the a Capella groups perform, or enjoy other various cultural and exciting events that Lehigh has planned, there is always something fun going on. If it is only partying that you're interested in, you can find a party at Lehigh any night of the week.

Some people party all the time...seriously, every night. Those would be most of greek life. Some people don't party at all. It is easy to find your group of friends that fits how you want to spend your spare time at school. Bottom line, there's always a party going on any night of the week if you feel like it, but you wont feel left out if you dont.

Most people at Lehigh are pretty social. There is a lot of partying, as I'm sure there is on any college campus. Things that people will do on the weekends: off campus parties, bars, movies (on campus... one of the student groups shows movies every weekend at our on campus theater), comedy shows, hanging out with friends, and parties on the hill.

Make and Take craft days on Fridays are the greatest. There are movies on Fridays and Saturdays at Ulrich. Other clubs sponsor movies all the time. Lots of guest speakers throughout the year. There's always something to do. Plus lots of music concerts from the school's music groups.

Social life is great. There is always a party on the hill, and apart from that the unversity goes out of its way to ensure there is plenty to do, whether it be catching a free movie at kenner theater or seeing a free concert or comedian perform on campus.

Dating scene = mostly random hookups. I had a boyfriend that I met at Lehigh and dated all 4 years and we were seen as odd. Lehigh is a big party school. Greek life is a big part of it- especially the hill. Too many drugs in the past couple of years.