Lenoir Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lenoir Community College

Hailey

Lenoir Community College has been exactly what I needed. I was not ready for a four year university and I wanted to be able to play volleyball so I chose LCC. I am so glad I did. It was a super easy transition from high school to college and I love the class sizes. The facility could be more nice and more opportunities could be offered but overall I am glad I was able to attend.

Avery

Lenoir Community College offers the amenities of a four year college at a fraction of the cost. They have great teachers and staff who are always willing to go the extra mile for you.

Lenoir Community College has been a great school for me. It has many certificate, diplomas, and associate degrees to choose from, but it was also a good starting point for me before transitioning over to a four-year university. The academic advisers and professors made the transfer process occur easily and without problems or delay. LCC is concerned about the well-being and the future of their students, and I would recommend it to my friends as a wonderful college to attend.

Ameka

Lenoir Community College is a great school it has great instructors they love to teach to the students. They love to have class discussions, projects. They are very for the students . The classrooms are very spacious. They have a lot of different courses to take they can help you get the job you really want

Ginger

LCC was exactly what I needed as a high school graduate. It was nearby, affordable, easy to navigate, small classes that allowed for a great tailored education, and plenty of opportunities both for your career or extracurricular. Overall this is a great way to start your college career and learn in a safe environment!