Lenoir-Rhyne University

« See more reviews of Lenoir-Rhyne University

Some of the classmates are very friendly and try to be as friendly as they can be. There are times that they would try to help each other in whatever they can. Friendship is the best thing that ever existed in this world. Many of us try to do fun activities for the weekends when most of our classmates or roommates go home. As you can see some of us are really good friends, like I said before some of us, but not all of us have the same interests leading to isolation and not share precious moments with others.

My classmates are all around well rounded, original people that not just keep themselve up or others around them but our school. Granted, my freshman class is a litte crazy and the Dean agrees too, we really are a well based class with good goals and a good head on our shoulders.

My classmates at this school range from the funny and outgoing types to the more reserved, but still sociable types of students..with an atmosphere and environment that welcomes people to have free personalities, people can't help but just..be themselves!

My classmates are very hardworking and caring, and are willing to assist other studetns at Lenoir Rhyne rather it be school based issues or personal issues.

Ready to take on the world but lacking the experience to do it effectively.

My classmates are very close and are looking forward to staying together.

MY CLASSMATES ARE FRIENDLY AND EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.

Very friendly, most are very intelligent.