Lenoir-Rhyne University

« See more reviews of Lenoir-Rhyne University

The best thing about my school, in my opinion, would be the small well rounded "Lenoir Rhyne" community. Lenoir Rhyne is a very small school where everyone gets to know everyone with many events going on and information available to everyone. In a small school, classes are smaller, instructors are more engaged in each individual student instead of a classroom of one hundred or more, and the small community based school rises together to "rise up" as one.

Lenoir Rhyne is a small school that allows you to get the best education possible. You never feel lost in the crowd, and you feel you have the freedom to speak up and get clarification on any subject matter. Professors and advisors are very dedicated to your sucess and are always looking out for you, and helping you.

It's a small size and small classes. You get to know who's in your class and you see many people you know around campus. There's lots of activities to partake in and many clubs. It's a good college experience for someone who wants to get away from where they live.

I enjoy the small campus and knowing the people around you. You see most of the same people, so you actually get to know the people around you, and you're not roaming around as just another face. I also like the small class sizes.

The Greek Life because it is the best way to get involved and meet a lot of new people.

The best thing about my school is the professors.