LeTourneau University Top Questions

A Christian who is interested in aviation or engineering.

Anyone who wants to succeed in life should go to LeTourneau. They will help you be the best in whatever you are trying to study. Letourneau is best know for there school of engineering and engineering technology, education, and aeronautical.

A person who is serious about getting a good education, has strong relgious background, and who wants to work hard and make awesome friends.

Memrie

To attend this school, a person should be academically driven as well as spiritually focused.

Jeff

Persons with an aptitude for sciences and technology or a strong interest in aviation. The majority of the campus population is slightly introverted so people looking for a party school should aply elsewhere.

Allie

The two type of people who attend LeTourneau are people who are conservative and students who were home schooled. The students here are not into drinking, drugs, alcohol, sex, same sex relationships, and all seem to be republicans. The students who attend LeTourneau seem to all be really smart and well off financially. There are not very many students who pay for their own schooling!!

Strongly Christian students who are seeking to a strong Christian education along with their academics

keith

focused, a person that knows his future

Renetta

Someone who is spiritually connected with God and is willing to work hard for their future.

A person looking to attend LeTourneau should be a hard worker who is looking for very solid (the best I have found in all my research) Christian education.

Dave

A person who is interested in aviation and engineering but who doesn't always want to be at a party and who works hard and doesn't get bored.

This school is not one for the faint of heart. A person wanting to attend here should have a large amount of discipline and motivation to study and complete all the assignments necessary to succeed in the rigorous academic courses.

Jake

Someone nerdy that doesnt expect much socially, or is content to sit in there room and read.

Quirky, slightly nerdy people who like to study hard and practice their creativity.

This school is populated primarily by dedicated students who are interested in a technical career. Students who attend this school should be disciplined enough to spend the necessary time studying towards their degree. Christian values require that students avoid drugs and alcohol for the entirety of enrollment. In general an individual of high moral character, who has unquestionable integrity will make a good LeTourneau University student. In short, a dedicated student should attend this university.