LeTourneau University Top Questions

Party-oriented.

A person that is not ready to work hard should not attend this school. LeTourneau is very demanding academically. A guy that is looking for a wife at college would not fair well here. The guy to girl ratio is 3 to 1. Some people complain about the small town feel and being bored. If someone needs to be entertained constantly then this is not the place to go.

DeJaune

A student that is looking for a school to party at and have the wrong type of fun.One who is not Christian.

Wesley

Those that are serious about their education. Especially if they are looking for a Christian School with a good secular program such as engineering.

A person who is coming to college looking to party and show up at classes when he feels like it will fail miserably at this college.

If you are looking to party and fool around this school is not for you. This school is for people who want a great education.

Collin

Rooted in Christian faith and is intended to grow a person in their education as well as their personal and spiritual development. Major focuses of LeTourneau University include Aeronautical Science and Engineering students.

Valerie

Someone who is not commited to working for their grades or who is not interested in a technical field. No artsy fields here.

The kind of person who should not attend this school is someone who is looking to party and be wasted every weekend. Also those who are looking to get married in college should probably not come here either.

Libby

someone who is not willing to have fun and get to know new people but work hard as well