Lewiston, ID
Lewis-Clark State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lewis-Clark State College

LCSC is known for its baseball team, so I would definitely have to say that is what is most popular. However, there are many, many things to choose from.

This semester I am currently enrolled online, but based on all of the people that I know that are currently attending LCSC, they are extremely friendly and personable. I think what makes LCSC so great is that the students are all quite close. Lewiston is a small community, so everyone sticks together and it is easy to make life-long friends.

There are many classes and majors to choose from at LCSC. It is a great school to go to if you aren't exactly sure what you want to do yet, because I'm sure with all of the instructors, advisors, and administrators help, one will be able to make their decision more easily. Not only that, but classes are generally on the small side, so if you like one on one time with professors it is the best.

Brian

You need to go to college so that you can get the career you want. College is not as bad as you think as there are people there who want you to graduate and they are there to help you success in your college career.

Anybody who wants to learn and have a great career. Someone who is focused on a career goal and knows what they want in life.

Gregory

Affordable way to start your career and get the most out of your money with teachers that help you with your career.

The lost cost of tuiton of all 4 year colleges in the state

That you make friend that will last a life time. Try not to stress out it is going to be all right and your going to fit in just find. You will have the best experiences of your life and would never wanted to end. Might have thought college was not going to be best option for me, but once I have atended iy couldn't have been more better. This is just a stepping stone to my wonderful future yet to come.

Bessie

I'd like to say our school is best known for their student to teacher ratio. The classes aren't extremely small, but they aren't exactly huge either. Each class is just the right size for each professor to ineract with each student and make them feel very important, while some schools have lots of students in each class and it can become difficult for professors to be on a name to name basis with their students. Anyone looking to ineract with their professor on a comfortable level both academically and happily, Lewis-Clark State is for you.

Assuming I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to continue moving forward toward my dreams and goals, and never let anything or anyone stand in the way of my career. Three months ago at the beginning of my third semester, I thought I needed a little time off of school. A lot of things weren't going the way I had hoped, and I felt really down. So I took a semester off, and went from having school completely paid for to struggling to reapply for scholarships and funding for school. While I did work two jobs, now that school is starting again it is difficult to get back to how it was before. So again, if I could go back in time, I would tell myself to keep my head up, and push hard for what means most to me. I would tell myself that as long as I stay in school, everything after will be set. If I could go back in time, I'd tell 18 year old me to never change. I'd tell 18 year old me to stay in school.

While the best part of Lewis-Clark State is the size, the worst and most frustrating part can also be the size. Especially when it's time to hit the bookstore your best bet is to get there early. If you end up putting things off or something comes up, you will stand in line at the book store for who knows how long. Seems like whenever there's a deadline or last day to do something, every student comes out and is in line for anything and everything, and it can be tedious standing long lines.

Katrina

To go back in the past, Would be such a blast. I would visit a day, When I was a high school senior, if I may? I could tell myself all that I know, It would play out like a part of a show… you may feel on top of the class, but time is as precious as glass, keep close those you hold dear, for then you shall have no fear, make up a plan, and no matter the case-do the best you can, you may just become your new best fan, you may meet new souls, that may fill the holes, but keep up little miss o'smarty, even if you want to party, make a new school, your place to rule… I could stay all day, if I may, but I don’t want you to stray, because it’s you that needs to find the way. Everything may change, Yes, but this is no time to duress. They may say school is cool, and from what I have learned-they are no fools. Attend only one college and you will see, Just how many opportunities there will be.

My school is very small, and it's easy to get to know people because of the small class sizes.

Making the transition from Montana to Idaho was very tough on me. I didn't know how to feel about the new environment that I was in, and classes were rough because I didn't know anybody. Knowing what I know now, I wish I would have jumped into campus activities and met more people. I wish I wasn't as shy as I am. It makes it difficult to make new friends. Another thing I would tell myself is to not be afraid to ask questions. All new students feel some sort of anxiety and don't know what to do; I am not the only person. When you have a question, it's highly likely that someone else is thinking about that same question. My advice to my former self would be: BE BOLD! BE BRAVE! You are in charge of your own future.

People that are laid back and not into the hustle and bustle of the city should attend this school.

Luke

I dont really know a lot of my class mates. the few that i do know are pretty cool people. mostly though around here people dont go out of their way to make friends.

So far i have gotten just a small taste for the college life, but its small here so i guess not really. However no matter where you attend school it is very vital that you do because that's pretty much the only way you can succeed in life is to have an education.

The worst thing about this school is that its just too small, there is no football team, and i like football. Also various other things like the hours of the food court are awful.

Cody

This school is pretty small and I feel like I have had the ability to get to know several of my professors and a more personal level. Most professors prefer to be called by their first names and they seem to be very willing to help students outside of class.

I have gotten the opportunity to become an adult, to learn, to make mistakes, and to grow from them. I would not trade the last year and a half of my life for anything in the world. If it weren't for the experiences that I have gotten from college, I would not be the person that I am today. The value of college for me is not just the fact that I'm going to be able to acquire a job after I get my degree, but that I've been able to meet the people that I've met and learn the things that I've learned. Whether or not those lessons have been easy to deal with. I started college thinking that I could just mess around and that I would do perfectly fine, but it has made me realize that I was very naive. I made some mistakes and I have lived through those consequences only to come out on top. I have lived, that is the most valuable gift college has given me.

There is very large percentage of students who are non-traditional, for me this is frustrating because I feel like I haven't gotten to have the "college experience" and alot of them can get really annoying.

RaeDawn

My college experience has been very positive. I have learned a great deal about myself. Starting my education in the Business program at New Mexico Jr. College gave me great insight as to what I did not want to do. Upon attendance at Lewis Clark State College, I entered the Education program and know without a doubt that I truly want to have a career in education. The instructors in the Elementary Education Program have been instrumental in helping me determine my career choice. Patient, understanding, and compassionate are a few words that describe what I have learned about myself from my college experience. I have really grown as a person in the last two years while attending college. I am much more confident and my self esteem is much higher now. The overall experience and education that I have recieved so far is invaluable to me. I know that I will be a succcessful teacher and look forward to the day that I am teaching my own class and fulfilling my goals as an educator.

I wish I had known what a great school I had right here in my hometown. My first year, I attendend college in New Mexico. I then transferred to LCSC and have had a great educational experience so far.

I do not think there is anything bad about this school. I have had a great experience here and look forward to finishing up my education right here.

Hector

I believe what is unique about my school is that it is a very small campus and we have amazing sports teams, including baseball, mens' and womens' basketball. Also we have a very great reputation for our nursing and educatioin majors. This is also a campus where everyone seems to get along, you will see students hanging out with professors and the dean.

I have learned a lot going to college, some of the major experiences would be responsibility, time management, setting goals, thinking postive, and also to know who I really am. This has been valuable to me because it will help me in my career and will make me a very successful man.

I believe people who are going to school just so they can party and not try in any of their classes shouldn't go to this school. People who are willing to do work and learn about their career and show dedication should go to this school.

Lewis-Clark State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.