Lewis-Clark State College

« See more reviews of Lewis-Clark State College

I believe what is unique about my school is that it is a very small campus and we have amazing sports teams, including baseball, mens' and womens' basketball. Also we have a very great reputation for our nursing and educatioin majors. This is also a campus where everyone seems to get along, you will see students hanging out with professors and the dean.

Lewis Clark State College has smaller class sizes. I didn't realize how important this was until I began classes. The individual attention and professor availability make all the difference. Although the class sizes are smaller, the number of majors/degree programs available are more than double the amount of other smaller schools that I considered.

This school is pretty small and I feel like I have had the ability to get to know several of my professors and a more personal level. Most professors prefer to be called by their first names and they seem to be very willing to help students outside of class.

Being a transfer student from Boise State Unviersity, the most unique characteristics of my school here at LCSC is the small class sizes and the personal relationships I have developed with my professors.

My school is small in size, so it allows for a person experience. Also, it is a respected university that allows people to stay in their home towns to try to cut down costs.

My school is unique because the classes are pretty small. There is a low student to to ratio. It allows for one on one teaching.