Lewis-Clark State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lewis-Clark State College

ammon

Love it! The teachers and staff are great, the campus is beautiful, the atmosphere is great. The class sizes are small which I especially like and the staff are always ready to help. Located in downtown lewiston idaho there is a strong feeling of history on campus.

Juliana

It is a great school. It is affordable, yet has some of the best teachers and programs in Idaho. The class sizes are small so you are able to have more one on one with your teacher. It also has a great campus and a variety of events going on and things to do.

jordan

Overall I like the school, its small and cute and is very friendly. Although there is not much to do on the weekends except party, and I, for one, am not into that.

Jayden

LCSC is a great school, especially for its size and price. It several off-campus buildings, which I stayed in my first semester and sever partnerships with several businesses throughout the LC Valley. With having such small class sizes, the professors are almost always available outside of class and they get to know their students really well.

sara

I love LCSC. When I started school I was a depressed, anxious, single mom with no self-esteem. I knew I had plans for my life, but I had come to a point in my life where I didn't feel capable of making anything happen. I was scared and a mess. Right from the beginning this college swept me up and helped me with anything I needed. The staff showed me all the doors to start doing something. They helped me feel confident. If I didn't have LCSC in my life, I would still be that sad girl, I am now a strong capable woman to will do whatever it takes to succeed. Lewis-Clark State College gave me that.

Sabastien

I'm not sure yet, I have just started but I like how quiet the campus is. I like the fact that there's no partying going on and you can focus on your career path a lot easier. There's a lot of trades to choose from and it's hard to pick which one to join.

Jaide

I enjoy the school, its environment and the professors. It's a simple and functional school that allows for me to obtain my academic degree without a lot of distractions. Communication with the professors has been consistent with equal responses. Whenever I have a question or concern, my needs are met quickly. The office staff are a great resource and full of help as well. No need has ever been put on the back-burner.

Alex

It’s a small campus with some old, but not dilapidated buildings. They have a beautiful newer building, Sacajawea Hall, with great labs and equipment for teaching students how to perform in real world clinical scenarios. SAC Hall is also a contingency hospital in case of a disaster scenario. The campus is small enough to get to know the professors and fellow classmates and stay in touch as the semesters pass and classes change.

I love the college, it is so close knit and everyone is so friendly and helping. Can't wait to continue my college career here. Their athletics are amazing and everyone is so involved into them. The baseball team is most successful I would say, winning the national league for 19 years.

Cedar

I have enjoyed going to Lewis-Clark State College! The class sizes are small so there is more opportunity to ask the professors questions and receive help from others. It is a nice sized campus and there is always a friendly face wherever you go. The school also offers great resources and a wonderful staff that is willing to help.

LC State is that it's a great school for the people that work well in smaller classes and like to work directly with staff and professors. It's a very close knit community and campus, everyone is invested in their education and staff/professors are just as invested as the students. It's a great campus and there are some really great people that teach and work there. I love going to school here and can't wait to finish my degree here.

Stacy

Lewis-Clark State College is amazing. The campus is beautiful and they have facilities for almost everything that you can think of. I like that this college is not a party college but more of an academic college, which is what is should be. I would recommend LCSC for anyone looking to further their education.