Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

I would have to say the two most unique features of Lewis University, compared to the other schools I considered is that one, it is a commuter school. Second, the classes are very small, which I love. Class size ranges from 15 to 25 students.

I would reccomend Lewis to anyone. Living on campus of course is always the best choice. You only get to go through college once. I've only been there a year and have made so many memories and friends that I know will last a long time.

My school offers the Healthcare Leadership program which is not found everywhere. I also like the flexibility of being able to choose the campus you would like to attend. You don't find that at most schools.

The campus seemed much more friendly, cozy and less industrial than other campuses I visited. It's gorgeous in all seasons and gives a sense of a small community instead of an anonymous, urban environment.

Lewis University is very unique because it is one of the most diverse colleges that I considered attending. Also, because Lewis is extremely small it resembles a small town where everyone knows everyone.

This school is very focused on students. Each student here has alot of resources available to allow him/her to succeed. The professors are very helpful and eager to help each individual student.

It has a religious aspect to it, which is something I love. It is also very small comparred to the other schools that I applied to. It's easy to get from one place to another on campus. :)

The campus is absolutely beautiful. You are able to have personal relationships with your professors. I have had several classes with only 3-15 students in them.

What is unique about my school compared to others is that it is in close proximity to where I live. It saves on having to purchase additional money for gasoline.

Lewis university offered a direct plan for me to become an air traffic controller. the school i selected was near my home and was perfect for me.