Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

The worst thing about Lewis would be the worth of the finals. Many of the finals are cumulatative and worth alot of percentage points of the final grade that if you do well throughout the semester and some how do horrible on the final, it'll bring your grade down alot. The finals should be worth while, but not so much as the dramatically change grades.

The worst thing about Lewis University has been the weekends every now and then. A large amount of students tend to go home on the weekends for various reasons so when a large amount of students go home the campus can seem like a ghost town. However, there's always a decent amount of students who don't leave campus for the weekends.

As a resident, I find that the worst thing about my school is the interaction with the girls in my dorm. I feel the resident advisors need to plan events that would bring the different cliches of girls together. This inturn would help the students become a community that helps eachother with homework or any social problems.

The worse thing about the school is that it is so small that everyone knows everyone. Your private business everyone is going to know it, because just like in high school people talk. So if you tell no one your business and keep it to yourself then you would not have a problem at Lewis University.

No matter what school you choose to attend there is always going to be many projects and homework assigments. This is probably the worst thing about any school, not just Lewis. I don't believe its necessary to give out all this outside work when majority of our learning is in the classroom.

I took 2 prerequisites from the school that I felt were a waste of money on my part. I could have taken the same prerequisites at a community college for about 20% of the cost. I do not understand why it was mandatory to take these prerequisites at the school.

There are Catholic teaching Lasallian Brothers there who do not support the Catholic youth group. In order for the school to serve all the different types of students, it stifles the Catholic tradition and supports all that is opposite.

I'm disappointed in University Ministry because for a group of Christian people, they are not very welcoming. I believe that as a Catholic University they should also be more willing to embrace Catholic teachings and Tradition.

The worst thing about Lewis University is that it does not have very many social activities. They do not offer very many clubs or activities because it is a small private school. So I find myself bored or studying all the time.

I am a flight major and all of the techniques are what I would consider old and out dated. I would love to see new ways of teaching and revovations to t he flight building and more instructors and aircraft added.