Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

The worst thing about my school is that the professors aren't around often. This makes it difficult to ask for help in any given class.

Lewis University is a great university to obtain a degree from. There is nothing that i find wrong with the learning environment.

The worst thing about my school is that some adviors are more informed then others so it's hard to get a specific answer at times.

The worst thing about my school is there are not alot of variety of places to choose from to eat compared to other larger schools.

I consider my school a blessing. The worst thing that I can think of is that there should be more parkiing space available.

The campus is beautiful, but if you want to go anywhere off campus you have to drive, nothing is within walking distance.

The worst thing about my school is that some students take advantage of the freedom that comes from going to college.

Some of the scientific equipment is outdated and some of the building are really old and need to be redone.

A student is only allowed to participate in 6 workshops during their entire undergraduate time at Lewis.

There is not much to do on the weekend. This school is more of a suitcase school than a resident school