Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

I am most frustrated by the commute from my hometown! I have to drive an hour each way every day, and the expense of living on-campus is even higher than the gas and maintenance on my car.

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be the tution price. I think it is a little too much especially for students who are on their own and from a family of low income.

Lewis has a very difficult nursing program. When we have breaks such and summer and winter breaks there is still homework and papers to complete as well as online tests.

The bills stating how much we owe on our tuition is never kept up to date. Therefore, i always have to pay extra, and then wait for the University to pay me back.

Lewis University is in its own world. Many times you may feel disconnected from the rest of the world. Also, the cold weather is not fun in the winter time.

To be honest, the only frustrating thing about it would have to be that if you're not there early, finding a good parking spot is difficult.

The hours that many of the on campus stores and events take place. The planning does not take into account the students schedules.

Nothing frustrate me about Lewis but if there will be something that Lewis can improve in it is the classroom facilities.

The most frustrating thing about my school, is that I drive 20 miles to get to school, and 20 miles home from school.

The most frustrating thing about my school was the food. I wish there would have been more vegetarian options.