Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

I believe the best thing about my school is the low student to teacher ratio. This provides optimal opportunity for the teacher and student to develop a better relationship. This allows the student to approach the teacher about any problems easier and also allows the teacher to actually remember who the student is. It is easier to receive help from the teacher because the teacher has enough time to help every student that is struggling.

I believe that Lewis University is a great school. It is a small school, where everyone knows everyone. It has a great staff where they want to see you make something out of your life. The classes will be hard like at any college, but the staff will help you with the work if you ask. In the classroom there is no more then thirty people in the class. You can get one on one help with the teacher and your classmates can help you also.

The best thing I consider about my school is the faculty. The teachers are very direct and keep the subjects very interesting. They are willing to help and have a center, LARC center, that allows you to get free tutoring services in the subjects you may struggle with. They are very personable and allow you to contact them at anytime, via email, if there are any questions or concerns about an assignment or exam.

One of the best things about my school is it's diversity in events. There are tons of events going on every week, from multicutural feasts to a sport game or plays. I definitely believe your study work should be your most important priority, but you need time for yourself and for your friends once in awhile. At Lewis University you have a lot of activities to pick from.

The best thing about this school for me is the small class sizes. I am a person who needs more one on one attention and so having small classes, allows me to have a closer relationship with my teachers. It also gives me an identity rather than a number to my teachers, which I find extremely important being a future educator and understanding the learning process.

I love how the professors are willing to work with you. They give you their office numbers, house numbers and cell phone numbers. The professors are very nice, understanding and flexible. I do not think I could find professors like these anywhere else. The students who attend Lewis are alos extremely polite and always have a smile on their face.

The best thing about my school is that it really cares about there students and that the student do well in every class to become what they have started to major in when they grow up. If we forget to do something or even apply for stuff that is important to us they always remind us about deadlines to help us be successful in life.

The individual attention that students recieve from their professors. None of the classes are taught by teacher's assistants or graduate students. The professors are always available to help their students and even give students their home and cell phone numbers to contact them outside of class.

The nursing program and the student life. The faculty in the nursing program is very enthusiastic, knowledgable, and supportive. The student life is very involved and fosters a community for undergrads and grads to participate in.

The school is a very small one with a cozy campus which allows everyone to get chances to meet one another and get close to one's fellow students. It is hard to get lost and easy to make friends in this small location.