Lewis University

« See more reviews of Lewis University

The best thing about my school is the small class sizes. It really helps me learn and get lots of information out of my professors. Also, the Greek system is amazing here and I found an amazing family from it.

At Lewis, the teachers are always available for extra help if you need it and they're really passionate about their job. Also, the class sizes are small so it allows for extra interaction with instructors.

This school is focused 100% on education. Teachers and students are completely devoted to learning. I think the small, private campus has something to do with that. I love the housing, too.

The mid-size classes and campus. Being able to have a close relationship with my teachers. Also being far enough from home which I am still able to go home on the weekends if I want.

The best thing about my school is it's size. It's not too big, but it's also not too small. It creates a very personal and comforable enviorment which promotes better learning.

The best thing about Lewis Universtiy is that the professors really care about the students because they take so much time to assist them in their learning.

The teachers at Lewis University know me by my name because the maxinmum class size is not as big if I were to attend a public University.

I would say the teachers . Always available for help I mean there are the select few but most are great and helpful.

I really enjoy the campus and the teachers because the teachers are willing to help a student when needed.

Flexibility, because they offer classes at different times that can work around students daily life.