Liberty University Top Questions

Randall

Liberty Football, basket, and baseball seem to be pretty popular. The school also offers block parties, student get togethers in the evenings, concerts by major recording artists, field trips to area around Lynchburg. Plus, Liberty is the only school I know that has a year-round snowboarding facility on Liberty Mountain.

FOOTBALL GAMES! Football games and other sporting events like hockey are very popular at Liberty. Other than sporting events I'd say movie nights and anything else they offer free are a hit.

unknown

Juanita

There aren't any when you are online. Best you might get is an online Facebook group chat.

Claire

there are so much to chose from! our most popular activity is probably CoffeeHouse

Chioma

i wish to join the theatre, music and volunteer services

Tiffany

Football games, basketball games, hockey games

Rachael

Concerts, plays at the theatre, snowflex (skiiing and snowboarding facilities), and football games.

Austin

We have snow flex which is a synthetic year round skiing/snowboarding slope, and a trail for riding ATV's.

K.

N/A

kimberly

Not applicable.

Brad

I know there is a convocation every week but outside of that I'm not sure. I think they devote a lot of money toward athletics and extracurricular activities but I don't know which are the most popular.