San Dimas, CA
Life Pacific College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Life Pacific College

Marina

Life Pacific College creates leaders for the church, workplace, and the world. The academic discipline is good and challenges students to do the equivalent of Graduate level work. The campus has many events to partake in and there are a few sports team on campus as well. This school has a holistic approach to mostly everything, and the professors really care about the student body. The professors are available in and outside the classroom, which is very beneficial to our studies. The cafe food and housing may not be five star, but we are one of the most affordable christian colleges in California.

Alysia

So far I am extremely pleased with the help and care I have been given here! Every person that I have contacted has responded quickly through email or phone. They not only have provided the requested information but have given guidance on where I can find even more!

Stephen

It's a great school that is very academically challenging! It is a small school with a great community. There are strict rules that fall under biblical principles but they are lenient when needed. The professors care greatly about the students and their ability to succeed. Overall the best school I have every known!

Elena

Life Pacific College is just what I was looking for. It is a great school that helps equip young adults to fulfill the calling on their lives. There are people like the professors that are always looking out for your best interest. Student life is fun when there is constant support from my fellow piers.

Mercedes

Life Pacific College is a campus where it is very easy to know everyone you encounter. The LPC campus is extremely relationship based to the extent that you will find professors meeting with students over coffee on a regular basis just to catch up. Students are constantly encouraged by other students, faculty and staff in all areas of life. What I love about LPC is that whenever I am not too sure of what is going on there is always someone to affirm that the Lord will make a way for all trials. Being surrounded in such a grace filled environment leaves so much room for us to make the mistakes we need in order to grow into the leaders we are called to be. There is a constant feeling of stillness in the air that runs through the LPC campus that allows students to be calm even in the midst of finals, interviews, and just everyday chaos. Reading about Life Pacific College is nothing compared to physically being there on campus and experiencing the community.

Nathan

Life Pacific College is an absolutely phenomenal place to study. The students and teachers are all very kind and dedicated to a good balance of fun, family, and education. Furthermore, they have a huge heart for outreach which is evident through constant community outreach opportunities and both short and long term mission trip opportunities. Over all, I give the school a 10 out of 10 rating!

Ian Denver

It is a phenomenal Bible college located in the suburbs of Los Angeles. The community here is like no other and adds tremendous value to the college experience here. Academics definitely present a challenge to the students, alongside phenomenal staff and faculty to walk the journey with, which ultimately equates to well-equipped graduates.

Abigail

This school is best known for being a Bible College. That is changing a little with the new majors, but there is still a Bible core. This school is all about learning about the Bible and how to integrate it into every aspect of our lives.

Do not slack off in high school. There is not always available time like you have in high school. Practice on not procrastinating then instead of now. It is harder to make the transition when you wait until the last minute to do your homework. Time is important and you cannot get it back at three in the morning with a six page paper due in the morning. Stay on top of your work and do not stress the small things. Right now they seem as though it is the end of the world, but in all reality it is just a small bump in the road. Moving out is not all that it is cracked up to be. Therefore, be grateful to your parents and what they give you. Never take them for granted.

Sometimes the school administration can put on fake front, but you hardly see them unless you choose to. It can be annoying, but the professors are great and real.

A wise British scholar and novelist by the name of C.S. Lewis once stated...."Experience: the most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God you learn!" In my first year of college, nothing has taught me more than simply jumping into the entire experience of college and learning to swim. Yes, the ocean of education can be brutal, but how much harder it will be for someone to take away the lessons I have learned because I truly went through and experienced it for myself! I will always remain proud for the day I earned an A+ on my midterm, the way I persevered in the battle of finances, took the stage for the first time in a college production, or learned that there is no greater way to invest your time than in people. I am so thankful for the lessons I have learned, the challenging classes I have taken, and the fabulous professors I am honored to know. Yet I find not one of these to be the most valuable reason to attend college, rather, it is to take in the whole blessed, brutal experience!

Someone looking to gain a foundation of Biblical Studies that they will have for their whole life.

Someone looking for a school that offers a lot of variety with degrees and majors offered.

Being started by Aimee Semple McPherson, the founder of the Foursquare Denomination of Christianity in 1923 in LA. Foursquare has a strong worldwide missions emphasis. Many people who come here go on to other countries, or become pastors or counselors. Some go on to a completely different field of study.

I have gained a quality education from a balanced biblical perspective. I am in a community called to integrity and excellence. I have grown in my relational skills. I have gleaned from amazing professors who are personable and take their personal time to speak with me about anything. I have received practical application that doesn't just come as head knowledge. And as someone contemplating graduate school, I have received a variety of classes from an accredited biblical institution. Our school is less than half the cost of most private schools. I have made really good friends here.

People who come to this school are prepared for ministry, but can also go on to graduate school because we're accredited. They are not closed minded in what the students go on to do. They aim to develop well-rounded students who have the character to back up their education.

Life Pacific College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.