Life Pacific College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Life Pacific College

Stephen

It's a great school that is very academically challenging! It is a small school with a great community. There are strict rules that fall under biblical principles but they are lenient when needed. The professors care greatly about the students and their ability to succeed. Overall the best school I have every known!

Ian Denver

It is a phenomenal Bible college located in the suburbs of Los Angeles. The community here is like no other and adds tremendous value to the college experience here. Academics definitely present a challenge to the students, alongside phenomenal staff and faculty to walk the journey with, which ultimately equates to well-equipped graduates.

Alysia

So far I am extremely pleased with the help and care I have been given here! Every person that I have contacted has responded quickly through email or phone. They not only have provided the requested information but have given guidance on where I can find even more!

Elena

Life Pacific College is just what I was looking for. It is a great school that helps equip young adults to fulfill the calling on their lives. There are people like the professors that are always looking out for your best interest. Student life is fun when there is constant support from my fellow piers.

Mercedes

Life Pacific College is a campus where it is very easy to know everyone you encounter. The LPC campus is extremely relationship based to the extent that you will find professors meeting with students over coffee on a regular basis just to catch up. Students are constantly encouraged by other students, faculty and staff in all areas of life. What I love about LPC is that whenever I am not too sure of what is going on there is always someone to affirm that the Lord will make a way for all trials. Being surrounded in such a grace filled environment leaves so much room for us to make the mistakes we need in order to grow into the leaders we are called to be. There is a constant feeling of stillness in the air that runs through the LPC campus that allows students to be calm even in the midst of finals, interviews, and just everyday chaos. Reading about Life Pacific College is nothing compared to physically being there on campus and experiencing the community.

Nathan

Life Pacific College is an absolutely phenomenal place to study. The students and teachers are all very kind and dedicated to a good balance of fun, family, and education. Furthermore, they have a huge heart for outreach which is evident through constant community outreach opportunities and both short and long term mission trip opportunities. Over all, I give the school a 10 out of 10 rating!

Marissa

I will be an incoming freshman at Life Pacific University in the fall of 2020. I’m very excited and blessed that I will not only be a student on campus, but an athlete on the volleyball team as well. I have visited campus on three occasions, including my official visit. Even as a visitor, it was very easy to tell the importance of community is a high priority at LPU. Everyone there made me feel so welcome, like I was already a student there. LPU is a miniature paradise in my eyes, and I can’t wait to be part of the warrior family!

Marina

Life Pacific College creates leaders for the church, workplace, and the world. The academic discipline is good and challenges students to do the equivalent of Graduate level work. The campus has many events to partake in and there are a few sports team on campus as well. This school has a holistic approach to mostly everything, and the professors really care about the student body. The professors are available in and outside the classroom, which is very beneficial to our studies. The cafe food and housing may not be five star, but we are one of the most affordable christian colleges in California.