Life University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Life University

Anthony

Very friendly and inviting. I enjoy talking to the staff. I am a married father of 3. I work full time and beginning to enroll in the online, self pased program. I'm very eager to learn and apply myself. I'm looking forward to a new profession and a better direction for my family.

Sierra

Life University has a beautiful campus in the middle of a big city. The University is big on sports especially rugby. The classes are a great size where he teacher knows your name. The teachers are always easy to get into contact with and respond fast. I love it here.

Tried

It is a huge waste of time and money. They have a whopping 25% graduation rate after six , yes 6 , years. I used to go to the school. I would not let most of the graduates anywhere near my back and spine. They are very much favoritism going on at that school. They only teach those who are related to chiropractors or are sent from their "life force docs" how to adjust, too many students, not enough teachers, not worth the cost, total rip off.

Roselina

In Life University, it all about positivity and motivation. We are a big chiropractic family because we support one another. Life University is find of people who was to help others without pills or a knife. Life University is about help people with our hands, the tool that we were born with from the start.

Jaclyn

A great place to study especially if you prioritize holistic culture and newfound alternatives to healthcare in the united states.But, if you are an undergraduate not studying a health science classes seem to be less engaging and it can be a struggle to keep motivated from some of the textbook-material only classes. There are a few quality professors who can offer real life experiences and situations and in all it's more of a struggle to gain intensive knowledge of said fields of study.

Jazmyne

I enjoy being here at life University. Everyone is involved in the events they have on campus. The school supports the athletic department at every competition. I also should recommend the school to make time for sororities . People tend to bond more with an sorority on the campus.

Janairis

Life University is not just a college, it's a place where you create your own family of friends. There's no stranger at Life, we all talk even if we have never seen each other. From the bottom of my heart, I can say that coming to Life University was the best decision I could've made regarding my education.

Kevin

The school is small and the area is nice. It could use improvement in communication between students and faculty. I have enjoyed my first year on the bowling team and I have supported other sports. The food is good and pretty healthy. The hours of availability to get your food could be improved upon. Overall Life University is a pretty good school.

Melisa

I love my school. It’s a school that represents every culture and by that I mean they hold fairs and gatherings to teach about the different cultures. The professors are laid back and friendly and accessible. The professor truest care about there students doing good. They offer help to anyone who has issues with certain subjects. Life University is diverse and full Of Life. It’s a community of students who believe in holistic healthcare.

kadidja

Overall, I like the school. When I first saw the school, it looked beautiful for the most part(the apartments at the time did not look good). I really like how the school encourages people to grow and reach their full capacity. I also like how they encourage us to look beyond lables and forus to understand other human beings, even if we don't like their behavior or personality.

Lacy

The most friendly campus you’ll ever experience. Everyone at this university is so nice and welcoming and the class sizes are super small so you can get a lot of one on one time with professors and get all the help that you need. Health and vitalism is the main component of the campus and most of our undergraduate students are athletea

Adarius

What I most love about the school is that everything is new. New housing for freshman, renovated classrooms, and there's a place for all Life university students to chill and hang out. Even though the college doesn't have a lot of big sports such as football, baseball, there are many athletic clubs.